THE VOLTURI MASQUERADE BALL!

Jemma

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wearing a hot pink and black dress with big corsage type black flowers going up the side. Have ordered a black feathered mask and black lace tights and elbow length gloves! It's not as fancy as all these dresses in the pics, lol! Dont have a pic. Want to get red contacts now too :)

Just found the perfect shoes for my dress :)

http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/women/shoes/50/5

Okayy, so i'mma order them tonight I think, so my outfit will be:

Mask

Dress

Black leggings because uhm, thats from the petite collection and I'm not small, so its short on my, and I dont wish to show these legs :P

and Shoes

really all I need is a bag. I have one in the same blue as my dress with a bow on it but I dont want to overdo the blueness... but i dont wanna overdo black either... any suggestions?

Edited by .Kirst

I brought this dress for the prom at ET1 but didnt wear it so I've decided to wear it for this instead as I havent had a chance to wear it yet!

_dress.jpg

My friend is wearing that dress!

oh no dont say that :-(

Yes! :P

Thats why i really didnt want to buy one off ebay, coz loads of people could have the same one...But i couldnt find one i liked anywhere else. Mine came earlier this week...The knee high split at the front is more like crotch high! :angry:

crotch high! Daring! :D

well, my red contacts and mask have come now plus I ordered quite a cheap cloak. Mainly didnt want to spend too much cos my dress is not really appropriate enough for volturi, but will be entering in to the spirit of things then.

Going to chop the cloak down so that it is the same length as my dress (like Janes one is - but not dressing like Jane)

So have:

ordered cloak (scroll down to see)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

got dress

th_21092009068-001.jpg

got red contacts

got mask

just waiting for the cloak to arrive now, then have to get cracking on shortening it and working on my 1920's dress.

I've never really posted on here before, but I made this mask for the masquerade.. Took me around 2-3 hours to make and paint..

But yanoo ;)

Thinking of adding some sparkles here and there too but not sure..

snv31602.jpg w320.png

The orange heart is supposed to represent the Cullen's eyes :P

snv31604.jpg w320.png

The last pic is awful but hopefully you get the gist :P

The mask is the exact colour of the ribbon in blackness but the shine off the camera made it look duller :P

I brought this dress for the prom at ET1 but didnt wear it so I've decided to wear it for this instead as I havent had a chance to wear it yet!

_dress.jpg

My friend is wearing that dress!

oh no dont say that :-(

Yes! :huh:

Thats why i really didnt want to buy one off ebay, coz loads of people could have the same one...But i couldnt find one i liked anywhere else. Mine came earlier this week...The knee high split at the front is more like crotch high! :angel:

yeah thats the thing with ebay isnt it! I was hoping as I have had it for so long no one else would and i havent got money to buy anything else oh well we'll just ahve to make sure we dont stand near each other haha! do you know if she is wearing a cape or anything with hers?! I wasnt going too but might mow just to make it a little different

crotch high! Daring! :huh:

well, my red contacts and mask have come now plus I ordered quite a cheap cloak. Mainly didnt want to spend too much cos my dress is not really appropriate enough for volturi, but will be entering in to the spirit of things then.

Going to chop the cloak down so that it is the same length as my dress (like Janes one is - but not dressing like Jane)

So have:

ordered cloak (scroll down to see)

got dress

th_21092009068-001.jpg

got red contacts

got mask

just waiting for the cloak to arrive now, then have to get cracking on shortening it and working on my 1920's dress.

Hehe I hae the same cloak and mask! :angel:

Heres my dress

mydrss.jpg

ant im wearing wine coloured gloves

Edited by Hattiefang

Ooh, some of these dresses ladies! I'm so going to be underdressed! :angel:

I've got my cape and my mask, I'm thinking of wearing my bridesmaid dress - but it's not too fancy.

This is it.. (that's the pic from the site, not me. LOL).

350t4sz.jpg

I've got my mask and my Scottish Widows style cape, lol.

Edited by Kat84

Just realised I had clicked quote on everyone and I think that would drive the mods nuts!

Yes, that cloak is a great price. Beautiful dresses guys! I decided against buying a new one cos of both time and it seemed silly for hubby to have only just bought the ticket and then I spend a fortune on outfits! Have a lovely next dress in the cupboard, so will make do with that. Only worn once, and not at an SM event anyway.

I got the ET2 ticket at the auction at Proms, so I had 3 1/2 weeks to buy EVERYTHING, including still to pay for hotel and just paid for ticket, so I am being a thrifty girl cos I want to buy ET3 tickets too!

I might alter the cloak to make it the same length as my dress

Gloves! Forgot gloves! :smile: I was going to get them anyway for the 1920's party and thought they would do two for one then. (parties, not gloves! lol :P )

RHI are u after like long silk style ones? asda are doing some in the halloween section for £3 that's where im getting mine from :D

FAb! Sounds perfect! Now to get to Asda! :P

I noticed them the other day I was ike YAS! They also have this ace volturi style choker I'll be nabbing lol

RHI are u after like long silk style ones? asda are doing some in the halloween section for £3 that's where im getting mine from :D

FAb! Sounds perfect! Now to get to Asda! :P

I noticed them the other day I was ike YAS! They also have this ace volturi style choker I'll be nabbing lol

Gah! Jewellery!

and I thought I was nearly ready! ;)

yeah thats the thing with ebay isnt it! I was hoping as I have had it for so long no one else would and i havent got money to buy anything else oh well we'll just ahve to make sure we dont stand near each other haha! do you know if she is wearing a cape or anything with hers?! I wasnt going too but might mow just to make it a little different

No she's not wearing anything with it. I dont even think she wants to wear a mask with it but thats kinda the whole point in a masquerade ball!! :YAHOO: I'm sure someone will have the same dress as me too! Oh well!

Heres my dress

mydrss.jpg

That is beautiful ;)

Gah! Well I still need to buy my mask! Also Shoes (I actually think my dress will still be a bit long with the sandals that I already have. Sooooo tempted to get boots with a platform on them ha ha ha) and jewellery! Eeek! Not sure whether to get a cloak or not.