Sign in to follow this  
Jemma

THE VOLTURI MASQUERADE BALL!

so trying to find a nice but cheap one.

Accessorize have some masks in for Halloween and they're really cheap. They have a plain black sequin one you could add stuff to if you are looking to decorate it yourself - it's only £3.50. If you want a ready done one there is a feather trimmed hand held mask at £5.50 which is very pretty.

Thankyou xxx

So, this is my mask, lucky me, my mum and dad brought me it back from Venice yonks ago and now I actually have a chance to wear it!

104_0240.jpg

And this is my cloak, know it's not really very Volturi-ish but I couldn't resist it!

BSU69WkKGrHgoOKioEjlLmfBoYBKCm0KOkw.jpg

BSU6bgWkKGrHgoOKkEjlLmZICkBKCmvQoZQ.jpg

I'm hoping these will go with the Jade coloured dress I got in the monsoon sale because the stone at the top of the mask is green too, won't know until my cloak actually arrives which should be tomorrow! :YAHOO:

Now all I need is shoes...

Well, I have an extremely simple black short'ish dress on and a simple black mask, so that is why I am wearing a deep green cloak. I won't be wearing contacts, that'd kill my eyes.

are many people wearing cloaks and stuff?

Oh and is amyone else wearing red contacts? ;)

Yes and Yes.

Oh and is amyone else wearing red contacts? :dance:

I'm not wearing a cloak but only because i have absoutly NO money left... same applies to the red contacts.... black dress and black shaul thingy!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! ;):dance::dance:

People with contacts are gonna look amazing!!!!! :(:D

Oh and is amyone else wearing red contacts? :huh:

yeah im wearing a cloak :D..but cant wear contacts cuz they effect my eyes so i have to stick with wearing glasses :(

Oh and is amyone else wearing red contacts? :huh:

Yes and Yes.

That's cool - we need some men in costume to balance things out.

I'm not doing contacts, but I do have a cloak.

And HPSauce89 - that is the most beautiful cloak I've seen, and I think it's definitely Volturi looking. I also think it will look awesome with a jade dress.

Must bring a bag for this party that's big enough for my camera - going to be a good night for photos.

Oh and is amyone else wearing red contacts? ;)

Yes and Yes.

That's cool - we need some men in costume to balance things out.

I'm not doing contacts, but I do have a cloak.

And HPSauce89 - that is the most beautiful cloak I've seen, and I think it's definitely Volturi looking. I also think it will look awesome with a jade dress.

Must bring a bag for this party that's big enough for my camera - going to be a good night for photos.

Thank you!!!!! It came today and I'm so in love with it I may never take it off!!

I'd do contacts but I've tried using them before and almost blinded myself, I'm in no hurry to relive the experience!! :D

I brought this dress for the prom at ET1 but didnt wear it so I've decided to wear it for this instead as I havent had a chance to wear it yet!

_dress.jpg

with this mask

_mask.jpg

oh the picture of the mask came out alot bigger than I planned sorry!

These are lush!

I can't be bothered with a mask now >.<

Thanks guys!!!

I'm excited to wear it! It has detachable straps that I might have to use lol but dont wanna coz it looks better without but I dont want it to fall down on the dance floor haha!

xxxxx

I brought this dress for the prom at ET1 but didnt wear it so I've decided to wear it for this instead as I havent had a chance to wear it yet!

_dress.jpg

My friend is wearing that dress!

:D I want that dress so I can spin around at home lol all these dresses are sooo pretty

I changed my mind... not gonna wear the burgundy one 'I always showed you... I'm gonna order this one:

A6494a.jpg

I just need to find a mask that goes with it... caaant find one -.-

The cherlone dresses are so nice im worried if i get one thouhg someone else will have the same! lol

_dress.jpg

My friend is wearing that dress!

oh no dont say that :-(

The final piece of my outfit arrived yesterday. Finally! I think it looks good one but the skirt is shorter than anticipated and I'm a bit worried that it looks more pirate-y than anything :P

The final piece of my outfit arrived yesterday. Finally! I think it looks good one but the skirt is shorter than anticipated and I'm a bit worried that it looks more pirate-y than anything :P

ohhh piratey sounds cool!