and uh... meh. Leah wanted to see it... I'll try take a better one laters XD

33.jpg

and you cant see my shoes... bummer... i'll porst a pic of them in a sec XD

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awwh. it looks lovely Jade.[:

if only i could see it better. xD bahah.

you weren't kidding about the most awkward way to take a picture. xD

beautiful though.[:

i love the colour. i want to meet you nowwwwwww. :D

and....i'm hurt that you've taken the fact that i'm your bitch out of your sig. :[ xD

Bahah xD

I couldnt freakin position the webcam right XD

I was using my foot to take the photo. cause i'm cool ;P

hah xD

I want to meeet youuuuuu nowwwww toooo :D

Why cant ET2 be THIS weekend goddamnit?! XD

Ahah. Well... i thought it would be funnier if people didnt know you were my bitch... that way... suprise... everyone will be like WTF when i show up with you on a leash :D

Still haven't found a dress, nothing that is not too fancy but still not boring in the shops, because everything is autumn wear and they only got dresses out near New Years. If I want it at a reasonable price anyway.

I did however lure my neighbour into making a cape for me. She is a seamstress and she can do it for 11,52 GBP which is the price of the fabric :chair:

EDIT:

Found a dress today. It is very simple and black, can be used again, which is nice.

I bought the fabric for my cape too, it is a bottle blue green deep colour, sort of the same colour and style as one I saw Morgana with in Merlin :chair:

Going to buy this mask:

maskln.jpg

It's simple, but I think because I wear a cape that isn't black but green'ish and my dress is black, I only want the extravagant focus on one thing. It turned out to be the cape, so keeping it low key on the mask :chair:

I love that mask :-) I noticed it online very pretty

Ive just been to the drycleaners to try and get my prom dress cleaned and they said they couldt do it :WINCE: very bad times :(

am going to have to try and handwash it...this could turn out very badly haha any tips? lol :)

You should be ok hand washing it, I dyed a wedding dress that was dry-clean only, and it was fine lol :)

This is my dress, just need a mask now :D

my dress

That dress is lovely :) I haven't got a mask yet, well I have one from Venice but don't want to chance breaking it etc so trying to find a nice but cheap one.

Was even contemplating making one myself but I've yet to find a shop that sells everything I need rather than paying delivery charges over a number of sites *meh*

xxx

so trying to find a nice but cheap one.

Accessorize have some masks in for Halloween and they're really cheap. They have a plain black sequin one you could add stuff to if you are looking to decorate it yourself - it's only £3.50. If you want a ready done one there is a feather trimmed hand held mask at £5.50 which is very pretty.

I brought this dress for the prom at ET1 but didnt wear it so I've decided to wear it for this instead as I havent had a chance to wear it yet!

_dress.jpg

That dress is perfect for a Twilight event ! Love the red and black. The mask is pretty too. The musical notes make me think of La Tua Cantante.

Edited by timpe

This is my dress, just need a mask now :poki:

my dress

That dress is lovely :) I haven't got a mask yet, well I have one from Venice but don't want to chance breaking it etc so trying to find a nice but cheap one.

Was even contemplating making one myself but I've yet to find a shop that sells everything I need rather than paying delivery charges over a number of sites *meh*

xxx

thanx :D...i was thinkin bout makin a mask 2 but am goin to try find a mask..if i can't i am definatley goin to make my own lol