THE VOLTURI MASQUERADE BALL!

Jemma

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my dress today:

et2dress.jpg

[sorry about photo brightness, it was taken on my webcam which is slightly broken...ehe.]

OK, it's not very volturi-ish but I love it and I'm going to dress it up with one of these masks:

250.jpg

434.jpg

436.jpg

441.jpg

I now just have to choose.... xD

Oh god and that dress is gorgeous! And I agree, the mask with the music notes on :thumbup:

Still haven't found a dress, nothing that is not too fancy but still not boring in the shops, because everything is autumn wear and they only got dresses out near New Years. If I want it at a reasonable price anyway.

I did however lure my neighbour into making a cape for me. She is a seamstress and she can do it for 11,52 GBP which is the price of the fabric :WAVE:

EDIT:

Found a dress today. It is very simple and black, can be used again, which is nice.

I bought the fabric for my cape too, it is a bottle blue green deep colour, sort of the same colour and style as one I saw Morgana with in Merlin :huh:

Going to buy this mask:

maskln.jpg

It's simple, but I think because I wear a cape that isn't black but green'ish and my dress is black, I only want the extravagant focus on one thing. It turned out to be the cape, so keeping it low key on the mask :dance:

Edited by Aakerman