Peter vs Taylor

[Yeah - I totally agree it would be pretty cool to hear it from Taylor's point, just because he is younger! Plus if they auction of dances again, it would be less pervy for us to slow dance with Taylor then it would have been to dance with Peter!

For some of you maybe :angel: There are a lot of us who aren't that young. Peter is still younger than me.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gutted when they said Taylor cancelled Id been so excited to meet him but then they announced Peter and I just had to say THANK YOU TAYLOR!!!

I would love Taylor to be at new moon rising because Id love to meet him and New Moon is mainly focused on Jacob so we need him!!! But I would also like Peter back not just because Im like in love with him but because I think the other actors thrived with him there, he was so confident and witty that all the others joined in. If you compare the girls talk to the guys there wasnt as much energy there.

I personally think he is needed!!!!

:D

xoxo

I know this is now the 2nd Twilight con & there are quite a few people coming that weren't at the first one, but to get the same guests back everytime it's like 'lets have the exact same experience again and don't do anything new'. :(

I don't mind having one or 2 back but I don't want a complete repeat event, I think I'd prefer they try and get new people and if that can't be done, THEN get the ones we've already had. :(

I get where you're coming from, but if they only bring back Peter it's not exactly a repeat is it?

Yeah - I totally agree it would be pretty cool to hear it from Taylor's point, just because he is younger! Plus if they auction of dances again, it would be less pervy for us to slow dance with Taylor then it would have been to dance with Peter!

I'd feel wrong dancing with Taylor, it'd be like dancing with one of my sister's friends :/

I like an older man I do :)

[Yeah - I totally agree it would be pretty cool to hear it from Taylor's point, just because he is younger! Plus if they auction of dances again, it would be less pervy for us to slow dance with Taylor then it would have been to dance with Peter!

Not for those old enough to be Taylor's mother :whistling:

I'm still 3 years older than Peter *sigh.