images for the 4 NEW episodes that are coming out on dave

showmasters

Is that a Smart car? :clap: I hate Smart cars :thumbup: lol, hmm I wonder what these episodes are going to be like, odd.

omg isn't the Rovers Return a pub on Corrie???? :D

(as a non-soap fan, is vaguely ashamed of knowing such things :D)

surfy sah xx

Also not a fan, but yes, one of the episodes is being filmed on the Coronation Street set :D

yarg? :D

and what's going on with the car Starbug??? :D

surfy sah xx

Wondering that myself :D

not according to IMDB.com ;) if you go on to Chloe's page, the last thing it lists is Casualty in 2004

surfy sah xx

The only cast members listed on IMDB.com are Craig, Chris, Danny, Robert and some woman called Sophie Winkleman. So no Hattie or Norman either.

I'm sure Norman isn't in it, he doesn't mention it on his website or Myspace page and Wikipedia (sometimes dodgy I know) states:

"Upon the announcement of the new episodes of Red Dwarf episodes airing, Norman announced that he would not reprise his role as Holly ever again. He also plans to write a book about his time on Red Dwarf"

Hattie is touring this year in a show called 'totaly looped' and there's no reference to her appearing in the shows anywhere either. Do you think they're going to manage without a Holly somehow or do you think they'll get another actor in? Who could play the part?!!

Spoilers...

If you look at the previews on the Net, you will see that it is set in the future and the Cat has an issue with grooming, Rimmer has aged - even though Holograms shouldn't - and Kochanski is dead. Holly is also offline as Lister left a tap on for a very long time and a ceiling went through causing the computer to go down.

Spoilers...

If you look at the previews on the Net, you will see that it is set in the future and the Cat has an issue with grooming, Rimmer has aged - even though Holograms shouldn't - and Kochanski is dead. Holly is also offline as Lister left a tap on for a very long time and a ceiling went through causing the computer to go down.

Wow, where did you find that out? that answers all those questions then! I'd love to have Norman in it but I'm not going to complain - just chuffed it's back!