info about the Saturday night party for Better Than Life

showmasters

I'd love to see your costumes, I'd suggest you wear them instead!! I'm not going to dress backwards lol :help: I might bring my Mr Fibble!!

I wanted a Mr Flibble (and the costume that goes with it :P) but I couldn't find anywhere online selling it :smile: I did find a Mr Flibble puppet on ebay though recently, went for about £30 though I think.

To be honest I don't think I'd be able to wear it either, I'd be too embarrassed, but thought it'd be good :D

Is there going to be change of Parties for the Saturday and Sunday for Better than Life, as it would be more fun to have Gunmen of the Apocalypse on the Saturday as all the fans of Red Dwarf will be there. On sunday evening there wont be many fans about because they will have to leave to return home for work, so maybe doing Backwards then would be a better idea. And backwards is not going to be as much fun as Gunmen of the Apocalypse to dress up for, what do other fans think :P

Is there going to be change of Parties for the Saturday and Sunday for Better than Life, as it would be more fun to have Gunmen of the Apocalypse on the Saturday as all the fans of Red Dwarf will be there. On sunday evening there wont be many fans about because they will have to leave to return home for work, so maybe doing Backwards then would be a better idea. And backwards is not going to be as much fun as Gunmen of the Apocalypse to dress up for, what do other fans think :D

I'd prefer them the other way round as well. I'll definitely be dressing up for the Gunmen of the Apocalypse party but am not sure about the other one.

• 5 weeks later...

Great idea.:headscratch:

:o I am NOT using the toilet

That's such a cool as long as people don't go around stealing money from the bar and spitting drinks out.

Damn, you just ruined my night :firedevil:

You can't expect to be able to take money and spit drinks if you're not willing to have poo shoot up your bum :P

Just one of the many highlights of this thread :dance: spat something out laughing (backwards or forwards I don't know), love it!

Just one of the many highlights of this thread :P spat something out laughing (backwards or forwards I don't know), love it!

:dance: Probably forwards, if you spat something out backwards that'd actually be something spitting into your mouth for you to swallow :o