New Moon IMDB page...

Starbuck73

New Moon tagline on IMDB: "Somewhere, Bella's Stove is on." Haha! :clap:

Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1259571/ :thumbup:

They only have Rob as Edward & Kristen as Bella confirmed... the rest of the cast is down as 'rumoured'. :clap:

Synopsis:

After Bella recovers from the vampire attack that almost claimed her life, she looks to celebrate her birthday with Edward and his family. However, a minor accident during the festivities results in Bella's blood being shed... at the Cullens' house, she gets a paper cut, and Jasper attempts to attack her. The Cullens decide it would be better for Bella's safety if they left, so they get away from Forks, leaving Bella heartbroken.

Bella then finds a form of comfort in reckless living, as well as an even-closer friendship with Jacob Black. She goes cliff-diving, which makes Edward think she has killed herself, although it was purely for recreational purposes. So Edward travels to Italy, to provoke the Volturi so they will kill him. Alice finds Bella, and they begin a race to the Italian city of Volterra to stop him.

Confirmed release dates:

Brazil - 20 November 2009

Canada - 20 November 2009

Finland - 20 November 2009

Italy - 20 November 2009

Norway - 20 November 2009

USA - 20 November 2009

UK - 27 November 2009

Turkey - December 2009

Germany - 7 January 2010

Uh! Why are we like almost the last to get it?

I suppose a week isn't as bad as like a month for the first one. And at least we dont have to wait until january 2010 i guess.

Anyways I am soo excited!!

New Moon tagline on IMDB: "Somewhere, Bella's Stove is on." Haha! :clap:

OMG... I don't know if anyone else listens to "Imprint" the podcast from www.twilightsource.com but live on the show, the host Andrew submitted that "tagline" as a joke to see if it would be put on.... and it is!!!

HAHA.... I can't stop laughing!! :thumbup::clap: =oD

oh my god! italy get it a week before us? ITALY over the UK??? what the hell? i am so tempted to go over there just so i can see it... but i haven't really practiced my italian since i was there in summer so would probably misunderstand half of it :D ITALY over the UK??? :P

I don't see why so many places get it before the UK when the lead actor is english?! SAY WHAT?!

*grump* anyway i shall be at zee premier with my homegirl ellie

definitely! but you best come down before that aswell, cos otherwise i'm gonna have to wait til october to see you... and oh my god, i'm still in shock! ITALY before the UK??? i need somewhere to vent my anger, or i may throw my laptop out of the window.

On the Italy thing, there will probably be quite a big premiere there as part of the film is being shot there.

More likely though, the release dates have just been decided based on what other movies are already scheduled to open each weekend - they won't want the film to open against something huge or anything with a similar fanbase, if possible.

I would rather there was a bigger gap between our release and the US one actually. Not because I want to be the last to see it, but because I think we have more chance of a big promo push and a lot of stars at the premiere if we're not just a week behind the US.

JaneDoe - Betty and I will definitely be braving Leicester Square again this year. Hopefully it will be a little warmer than last year - I lost feeling in my feet after about an hour, but somehow forgot that when Rob was in front of us.

Yeh i agree with timpe but that doesnt make it any less sucky!

I will defo be at the premiere, 3 days in advance if needs be!! We should have a special Twilight Con area sectioned off for us!

Anyone planning on going to join the throngs in Leicestwr Square again like I did last year??? Fab times!

Good Lord, yes. timpe and I had a fantastic day. Standing up and getting squished for 9 hours was so worth the 30 seconds of prettiness we had in front of us :D

this year, we're thinking of stuffing a pillow under our coats to stop the broken ribs and mental bruising.

have to laugh that they are all down as rumoured despite all being contracted to the first 3 lol

I would think USA and UK releases would need to be separate for actors to make the Premieres, hence why they are a week apart?

thats never a problem they just hold one premier earlier, usually they are released at the sam etime to prevent the risk of pirates copying, we usued to get everything very delayed but in recent years everything seen as a big release is released the same date in both places, for some reason though they think that twilight is not as big here as it really is.

ashley said the premieres are very close to the beginning of filming for eclipse so alot of the actors probably won't be at the premieres it will most likely just be taylor. rob and kristen that will have to be there, so again the sooner they get them done the better, the relase dates will simply have been arranged by what else it is up against that week, no film wants to release against something big

Anyone planning on going to join the throngs in Leicester Square again like I did last year??? Fab times!

Good Lord, yes. timpe and I had a fantastic day. Standing up and getting squished for 9 hours was so worth the 30 seconds of prettiness we had in front of us :D

this year, we're thinking of stuffing a pillow under our coats to stop the broken ribs and mental bruising.

JaneDoe - Betty and I will definitely be braving Leicester Square again this year. Hopefully it will be a little warmer than last year - I lost feeling in my feet after about an hour, but somehow forgot that when Rob was in front of us

I didn't get there till 3 but was lucky with the spot I chose to stand. I had no real problems with pushing, my ribs remained in tact! Am I right in thinking you are West country girls too??? I thought I saw a Bristol comment somewhere?

Iam hopeful that now Peter,Kellan etc have been to the UK and experienced the UK fans first hand that they will come to the premiere of New Moon.