preordered twilight yet?

bl00djunkie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone got there's yet? It's 8.15 and the postie doesn't ever get to me earlier than 11....

Perhaps if you have it, you're too busy watching it to tell anyone lol!

Got mine, i ordered from PLAY and from HMV and both arrived this morning, not both for me, one is a present, just got to decide what one i want tho, the one with postcards or the Edward cover, i want them both, lol! :YAHOO:

Guess I will get it on Monday then since like the prat I am I had it sent to work....................... doh!

Yay!!!!! I got my in the post this morning!!!! ;):pyth::chair::YAHOO::wub:

am going to put in on in a bit to see all the extras!!!!

God I love Play.com!!!

My HMV one came this morning and I've already watched all the extras that werent on the Borders version!

<3 <3 <3

xxxx

Oooh and what do the art cards look like with the play.com DVD? Can anyone post a pic?

Wanna know if they're the same as the Borders ones.

xxxx

Got mine, i ordered from PLAY and from HMV and both arrived this morning, not both for me, one is a present, just got to decide what one i want tho, the one with postcards or the Edward cover, i want them both, lol! :angel:

It's a slip case, isn't it? Can't you put it over yours, keeping both? (:

Oooh and what do the art cards look like with the play.com DVD? Can anyone post a pic?

There's the meadow scene picture, one of the Nomads on the baseball field, the prom still, and a dead cute one of Edward smiling at Bella (:

Mine came, obv!

Got mine, i ordered from PLAY and from HMV and both arrived this morning, not both for me, one is a present, just got to decide what one i want tho, the one with postcards or the Edward cover, i want them both, lol! :angel:

It's a slip case, isn't it? Can't you put it over yours, keeping both? (:

I thought it would be a slip case over the standard 2 disc cover but it's not.

xxxx

The commentary is very funny. Rob is a comedy genius.

Mine arrived on Saturday :P I've only watched it once - with the commentary. Shocking, I know :D. I have watched most of the extras, though. Am gutted timpe and I aren't on the UK premiere footage. We were right at the front too.

The commentary is very funny. Rob is a comedy genius.

Mine arrived on Saturday :D I've only watched it once - with the commentary. Shocking, I know :D. I have watched most of the extras, though. Am gutted timpe and I aren't on the UK premiere footage. We were right at the front too.

Ive seen the film with my sister yesterday am watching it again with my mum tonight. The commentary is funny.

what do we eat?? - Edward

mm Cheeseburgers - Robert lol

that cracked me up. :poki:

I got mine from HMV today... I went yesterday & they had sold out, but they got some more in this morning. :(

My husband works for them and he's says it's flying out. They have it all racked out at the front of the store with the books and soundtrack and CD's by Muse :(