Party Themes

showmasters

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know its not really a 'twilight' theme and im sorry if its already been mentiond

but a 'nu rave' theme could be pretty cool,, neon colours and tutu's?

I was thinking that XD

might be fun to walk into the party hall and just see bright colours!

prob best for friday night party :)

(omg watching 90210, kelllllaaaann is on it!!! like talking!! <3 )

i know its not really a 'twilight' theme and im sorry if its already been mentiond

but a 'nu rave' theme could be pretty cool,, neon colours and tutu's?

No offence, but I really don't like the sound of that. With the themes, I think there needs to be some link to Twilight, however tenuous.

So we know its a long way off, and the day has yet to be decided, but we are pleased to announce the first party theme for Eternal Twilight 2.

THE VOLTURI MASQUERADE BALL!

You are cordially invited to attend the Volturi Masquerade Ball. Vampire attire is a must, but remember to remain hidden from human eyes; Our existance depends on it.

That is awesome news! I've already started looking for a dress to wear and now it seems I must look for a mask too! So cool!

This will be the 1st con me, my friend and my sister have been to and we're so excited! I thought I should pop across and see how the con works so we're prepared for Oct! Lol!

Take care!

Dayna!

So everyone agree for masks... And about the "vampire attire" ??

Volturi are an ancient "family", I was thinking of something ancient like long robe (maybe ballgown but different than prom dress), with corset, exactly the kind of dress we can see in Phantom of the Opera.

And on most of french forums, everybody is looking for something like prom dress or evening dress....

Am I the only one to think about wearing an old style dress ? :thumbup:

This could be original but if I am the only one... What a shame !

I also want an old style dress to suit the theme though i already have a dress for this i am looking more to this style:

My fav is the green dress :thumbup: dont know if i will buy a dress like this because they are expensive and i will probley only wear it like once or twice but i have always wanted one of these dresses so could be and excuse lol. But i would love if other people where wearing older themed dresses i might convince myself to buy one then :unsure:

cloak-100000959-1s.jpg

cloak-100001149-1s.jpg

Renaissancegown.jpg

Oh the purple one is so fantastic ! But my favorite is the brown one !

I'm glad to see that others could be dressed like me ! I don't have any photos cause I will draw it and make it myself (with a little help ^^).

Maybe I can show the first idea I had but I think it will be shorter on the back...

f_photo016m_4ba4477.jpg

Am I the only one to think about wearing an old style dress ? :thumbup:

This could be original but if I am the only one... What a shame !

I'm going for something medieval with a vampire twist, I think.

Jemma those dresses are gorgeous - I love the first one.