Party Themes

showmasters

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ Is that not a little like what La Push was meant to be

Well La Push gave us the choice of beach wear, macs and wellies or native American outfits. There were a few native American costumes, but the decor wasn't Quileute (how cool would a totem pole be?), more beachy.

Miss Ragamuffin - that was exactly my mental image. Me coming through the door and leaving my dress behind like Gisele.

^^^ Is that not a little like what La Push was meant to be

Well La Push gave us the choice of beach wear, macs and wellies or native American outfits. There were a few native American costumes, but the decor wasn't Quileute (how cool would a totem pole be?), more beachy.

Miss Ragamuffin - that was exactly my mental image. Me coming through the door and leaving my dress behind like Gisele.

I like the idea of a more native theme, people could tell stories have a campfire (fake obviously for fire risks!) and a totem pole would look great!

haha you have to love Gisele I think big dresses are the way forward just as long as people dont start going round and cutting up the curtains to make them!

I cant wait for this party I have always been obsessed with them since seeing Labyrinth as a kid if anyone wants to dress up as the goblin king I wont complain :dance:

oh my goodness i loved that movie...i had the biggest crush on David Bowie in that film. lol.

me too! when I think masquerade I just cant help but think of that scene when David Bowie dances with Jennifer Connelly! I love it!

I love that movie. That dress Jennifer Connelly wears is so beautiful too. Now where can i find one of those....

labyrinth2-1024.jpg

this one :-)

omg it's gorgeous. i can't actually remember the ball in the film :/ i think i need to go buy the movie :D perfect excuse :blush:

Edited by LizLucy92

am i the only person who thought of this when they heard masquerade?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxKjDUrmecA

No! I love that film!

is anyone going to get like a huge puffy dress.like a cinderella one? :D

I have my prom dress, which is like that, but it's bright pink. So that's a no..

I cant wait for this party I have always been obsessed with them since seeing Labyrinth as a kid if anyone wants to dress up as the goblin king I wont complain :blush:

Ohmy, if someone came as Jareth I might die! He's so sexy! With the hidden goblin :dance:

am i the only person who thought of this when they heard masquerade?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxKjDUrmecA

No! I love that film!

is anyone going to get like a huge puffy dress.like a cinderella one? :blink:

I have my prom dress, which is like that, but it's bright pink. So that's a no..

I cant wait for this party I have always been obsessed with them since seeing Labyrinth as a kid if anyone wants to dress up as the goblin king I wont complain :P

Ohmy, if someone came as Jareth I might die! He's so sexy! With the hidden goblin :blink:

haha so funny, after talking about david bowie yesterday...i watched zoolander, and he was on it, just like a tiny bit near the end. it was so random :lol:

where can you get masks from

i had one but its GONE?!

and dresses.. where should i go. im already looking, excitment is taking overrrr!

Try ebay for your mask - there's SO many on there.

I got mine from there a few days ago. :D

Personally, I think I should get kudos for suggesting the surf simulator... TOTALLY my idea, & everyone loved it! :P

That was actually amazing!

Definitely 50,000 kudos to you for suggesting it!

I loved that thing...even though i wasn't very good at it XD :lol:

xxx

So excited for this theme :D

Was I the only one who thought of this when I heard masquerade? lol

gossipgirl.jpg

Her mask is gorgeous! :P

this is exactly what i thought of when i heard about it too.

I bought this mask. There others who have it? I hope no :P

So excited for this theme :P

Was I the only one who thought of this when I heard masquerade? lol

gossipgirl.jpg

Her mask is gorgeous! :wub:

this is exactly what i thought of when i heard about it too.

I bought this mask. There others who have it? I hope no :lol:

Its the one i have but in black for the ball!

Anyone know when the next party ideas are likely to announced? (don't mean to nag, I'm merely curious)

Seriously can't WAIT for this one :WINCE: My friend's looking forward to it too, she didn't get to go to ET1 so she's just glad she has a chance to dress prom-like :o