• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Peter Facinelli

2. Nikki Reed

3. Taylor Lautner

4. Anna Kendrik

5. Jackson Rathbone

6. Billy Burke (checkers! :()

I wanna meet Rachelle, Elizabeth, Michael and Ashley (again) too. :)

Edited by .Kirst

To be perfectly honest, I'd rather Rob didn't come. It'd be a hellish weekend - we'd all end up deaf from the screaming and the poor boy wouldn't get a seconds peace.

My dream list:

1. Billy Burke (bingo!)

2. Nikkie Reed

3. Jackson Rathbone

4. Mike Welch

5. Anna Kendrick

6. The Facinelli

WOW.

hello twin.

:)

and I'll add Elizabeth Reaser to that list too :)

AND TAYLOR LAUTNER :)

'cause im team jacob and all.

I need to meet 3 more cullens before Ive completed my list LOL :)

Edited by Superrobyn

Rachelle Lefevre

Peter Facinelli

Kellan Lutz

Jackson Rathbone

Solomon Trimble, he seems so cool!

dammit i want taylor and mike aswell! dammit being max 6 guests!! :(

Cam Gigandet - Sure, not in New Moon but technically since the film won't be out before October....we can still have him!! He did a brilliant job as James, and just imagine all the opportunities we would have to bring him snacks... ("Whats that?" "We brought you snacks...SAY IT!!") plus I saw him making a paper maché volcano on the Paul O'Grady show and he was adorable.

oh my god you legend! i think i love you! and whaaaaat, he was on paul o grady??? i best be able to find this on youtube!

Imagine If Stepenie Meyer Would Come. That'd Be Awesome!

That would be awesome... if she hadn't said she wouldn't come to any cons this year. which would make it even more amazing if she did come!

Elizabeth, Jackson, Taylor, Michael and Nikki :(

I do also hope for Rob and Kristen but am not sure if they would go

Also if any of the guests from ET wanted to return I would be all for it because I didnt go :D

Even though I loved Peter and Kellen but I'd love to meet new people from the film! I'd love to meet any of the actors-possibly a baddy this time Victoria or Laurent!! Jasper is a definate haha hes lovely! I'd think Mike would be funny too! And Esme!!! All the Cullens haha. Or Jacob?? It is New Moon!

:D

Cam Gigandet - Sure, not in New Moon but technically since the film won't be out before October....we can still have him!! He did a brilliant job as James, and just imagine all the opportunities we would have to bring him snacks... ("Whats that?" "We brought you snacks...SAY IT!!") plus I saw him making a paper maché volcano on the Paul O'Grady show and he was adorable.

oh my god you legend! i think i love you! and whaaaaat, he was on paul o grady??? i best be able to find this on youtube!

yes indeed it is available on youtube! he's such a cutie...so yay for Team James...aka The Cam Gigandettes!

I think there's a very good chance Rob will do one of these events! Have some faith in Showmasters people! And although it would be crazy SM would have it under control!

My top 5 would be:

1. ROBERT PATTINSON

2. Jackson Rathbone

3. Taylor Lautner

4. Nikki Reed

5. Kristen Stewart

Right, well, I was such a geek that I went through and did a bit of counting XD...

80% of people have Jackson on their list

70% of people have Peter (70% have Nikki too, although I rounded up from 68% her and down from 72% for Peter... like I say below though, the way I counted was pretty loose)

and 60% have Kellan

Taylor's somewhere in the high 50s, there were several I didn't know whether to count for him

- all rough estimates, although I tried to only include those that had given 5 strict answers

Then again, these don't factor in how high up people put the names, etc.

Bah, what can I say, I like numbers. :lol:

Edited by thehazelnut