Anyone embarass themselves in front of the guests?

ShootingStar

btw off topic starbuck my friend seen u and says she recognised u from a picture u had with jensen ackles, she's so jealous, what's he like???

Jensen was really nice... unfortunately, one incident at that event nearly ruined it for everyone & he nearly left on the Saturday morning. :P

Lesson of the day: DON'T rugby tackle the guests as they are walking through the lobby, they don't like it! :D:o

Hi StarBuck73

I think i remember seeing you last year at the supernatural con - were you there?

Are you going to the one this year in may

Lizzie :blush:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they grabbed onto him by the legs & wouldn't let go... this is a quick-fire way to get yourself ejected from the event, as she was, no refund.

Wow i'm so shocked!!! that's mental. i can't believe she did that, what a weirdo!

i'm glad she got kicked out. i hate it when people ruin it for other people.

they need to control themselves!

Hell Yeah!!!

Basically, my friend Jenny and i were waiting in Peter's queue and Ashley was just staring at us. Literally, it was scary, we thought she had some major issue with us or something. But at least after i met her i found out that she is the nicest person EVER! :blush: lol Okay, that wasn't very embarrassing, but this was:

I had got to Peter and he shook mine and jenny's hands, and then he asked us if we were friends. The conversation goes like this:

Peter: So are you two friends?

Us: Yeah

Peter: Best Friends?

Us: Hmm, Yeah.

Peter: Since when, yesterday? :S i honestly didn't understand why he asked this.

Us: No

Peter: Since forever?

Jenny: No

We then had a small bit of silence and then i randomly said:

EIGHT! i literally shouted at him because i was shaking so hard. i then realised what i had said.

Me: Eight.....years....

luckily he laughed along after looking at me very strangly.

Team Carlisle! God peter is amazing.

Not as good as Jackson, but who is?

THEN, we walked into Kellan and i shook his hand and said hi, but my friend leo just hugged him and shouted 'omg, i love you.' got it was embarrassing!!!!!!!

i can't wait till ET2! :D

Jackson better go

Hi StarBuck73

I think i remember seeing you last year at the supernatural con - were you there?

Are you going to the one this year in may

Lizzie :blush:

Hi Lizzie... I couldn't make last years because of family commitments, but I was there in 2007... can't go this year as it sold out before I had any money & I had alreadt booked for ET by then.

lol, we were late for our peter signing and i just randomly shouted outside the hotel

we're coming for you peter, baby!

and he was right next to us having a fag

CRINGEWORTHY

haha

seriously

made me laugh so much.

sounds like something me and my friends would do haha

Mines not too embaressing reaaaly, Peter was signing something and said "Hows your weekend ben going?" and i started this nervous rant about "Yeah actually its gone really well and im having a great time are you having a great time thats great."

i severely regret that now haha.

oh and we told Christian we loved her in "Neds" and she just looked at us and said "Its not even on anymore.. :)" , not embaressing but we felt like such idiots haha.

Luckily I don't get embarrassed easily due to the fact that I tend to make a fool of myself regularly so I have some kind of immunity to it. However, this could be construed as embarrassing.

When I was in line for my Kellan photoshoot I was really nervous (butterflies in the tummy). I had an extra picture with him but the crew member was a bit delayed in letting the photographer know so after the first shot, I was told to take a ticket and go. I stood my ground and said I had another one which was quickly confirmed. Kellan had been watching this all go on then smiled at me, literally jumped down to my height (I've never been so glad of being short in my life) arms open and goes 'Come here!' Of course I was completely shocked and hadn't spoken to him up until his point so what do I do? Launched myself into his arms...:( Still I got a really good picture out of it even though it looks like he's caught me mid-flight.

I totally don't regret it

btw off topic starbuck my friend seen u and says she recognised u from a picture u had with jensen ackles, she's so jealous, what's he like???

Jensen was really nice... unfortunately, one incident at that event nearly ruined it for everyone & he nearly left on the Saturday morning. :D

Lesson of the day: DON'T rugby tackle the guests as they are walking through the lobby, they don't like it! :(:D

Aww i love jensen

Someone rugby tackled him????

Hi

I went to the one last year and people said Yeah in the hotel lift The girl jump on him he just stood threre and didn't know what to do.

lol, we were late for our peter signing and i just randomly shouted outside the hotel

we're coming for you peter, baby!

and he was right next to us having a fag

CRINGEWORTHY

That might be my favourite story.

I'm sitting here crying with laughter reading these.

On the Sunday morning, me and my friends were eating breakfast, when Kellan came down and sat at the table next to us!

He was trying to be all unnoticable but the hat and shades stood out a mile :chair:

We all thought it'd probably be annoying for him if we disturbed his breakfast (he ate Rice Krispies!), so we all kinda sat there and stared... if he saw us he must have thought we were stalking him or something!

You mean he didn't have his 16 eggs?!?!

Hmm....my personal embarrassing bits...Peter pulled my hair during the photo session - it's long, it gets everywhere and you can see on my pic it's tangled in his fingers where his hand is on my shoulder. So as I go to walk away after the photo, he pulled it....I just hope I didn't leave strands of red hair in his hand....it tends to get everywhere!! :P

Kellan dazzled me....I swear!! During the autograph I asked him if I could shake his hand...he grinned, stuck his hand out and said sure or something, so we shook hands...and I thanked him and wandered away...he had to call me back because I left my post it note thing on the table...and asked me if I wanted it (he took the thing off!) I like to pretend he just wanted me back really (I'm good at delusion!) :lol:

On Sunday I had no more photos, just 3 signings....but decided to go buy another one with Kellan just because I wanted a hug and the man completely won me over and I am now obsessed!! Whilst waiting for my pic, he hugged a couple of girls, then went back to normal posing...so I was thinking, right - ask the man - just ask him. I did, he flung his arms open for me...we hugged, it was gorgeous (and his hands are SO damn firm on your back!) But...when I get my pic, the way my hands are splayed all over his back - I look SO possesive of him... :wub:

At least I managed to stop myself yelling at Ashley!! I was waiting for Kellan to finish signing all these promo things etc (don't quite know what all that is for?) so he could sign my photo (not that I minded - I got to gaze at him longer!) when somoene ran over to him, whispered in his ear and giggles with him...and I'm probably glaring at her thinking 'what the hell are they letting some random fan run over to him like that for?!' Only when she stepped back and moved to the table next to him did I realise it was Ashley!! Sorry if I glared!

Oh what funny....wonderful....amazing weekend! October can't come fast enough!!

xC

Not really an embarassing moment but it was pretty funny!!

When i went in to get my photo with Justin (my first one of the weekend) he picked up a bottle of water to drink it and was about to put it down cos it was my turn so i said oh don't worry drink your water and asked him if he was tired and he said not really; so i said im really tired and he said he wasn't tired cos he took some crack this morning which made me laugh so much so i said is that ur tip for me tommorrow morning and he was like yeah!! Hahaha! It was such a funny moment!

Edited by TeamJasperHale

we missed r justin pic so they arranged another one just for us! which was amazing but i felt embarresed tht we missed it! lol

I think i was next to u when u were telling the crew woman about it lol, did u say something like "oh so im a liar then?" walk of and she called u back? haha

Well I didn't go, and I'm not a Twilight fan either, but some of these stories are hilarious :thumbup:

we missed r justin pic so they arranged another one just for us! which was amazing but i felt embarresed tht we missed it! lol

I think i was next to u when u were telling the crew woman about it lol, did u say something like "oh so im a liar then?" walk of and she called u back? haha

Lmfao no that was my friend but seriously they told us the wrong time for the justin pics thennnn when we got back at the time they said to be back for they lied and said we wasn't there when we were actually early! so she was pissed off cuz she only really cared about justin so i just walked off n left her to it B)

Edited by staceymichelle

Hell Yeah!!!

Basically, my friend Jenny and i were waiting in Peter's queue and Ashley was just staring at us. Literally, it was scary, we thought she had some major issue with us or something. But at least after i met her i found out that she is the nicest person EVER! :unsure: lol Okay, that wasn't very embarrassing, but this was:

I had got to Peter and he shook mine and jenny's hands, and then he asked us if we were friends. The conversation goes like this:

Peter: So are you two friends?

Us: Yeah

Peter: Best Friends?

Us: Hmm, Yeah.

Peter: Since when, yesterday? :S i honestly didn't understand why he asked this.

Us: No

Peter: Since forever?

Jenny: No

We then had a small bit of silence and then i randomly said:

EIGHT! i literally shouted at him because i was shaking so hard. i then realised what i had said.

Me: Eight.....years....

luckily he laughed along after looking at me very strangly.

Team Carlisle! God peter is amazing.

Not as good as Jackson, but who is?

THEN, we walked into Kellan and i shook his hand and said hi, but my friend leo just hugged him and shouted 'omg, i love you.' got it was embarrassing!!!!!!!

i can't wait till ET2! B)

Jackson better go

Ah yes Amy! Good times, good times

I kinda managed to sound really pretentious when Peter called me Helen of Troy. I was like "yeah totally her"

The most beautiful woman in the ancient world and I told Peter Facinelli that I thought I was so her. Little embarrassing. not as good as some of the stories though!

everytime i was walking up to one of the guests i was singing

and when we walked over to Kellan i was rocking out and he just looked at me and said 'what are you doing'

and then my friends all had guest encounters and i was sat outside and he walked past and was like 'why are yoou sat there alne'

and i kinda frowned at him and said 'waiting'

but it must of been dead rude

OMG yes! When I was getting my picture taken with Justin i triped over into him and he was like whooaaaaa and laughing.:thumbup::blush::( I felt to stupid haha

lol, poor you!

justin made me up a song! he is sooo funny :)

Ha ha thanks :D thats really sweet that he made a song for you!

Ahh I'm so glad I'm not the only one who embarrased themselves! Mine happened when I was having a photoshoot with Kellan, it was all going great up until I had to walk away ... The photographer called me back to have another picture, but I was in a day dream over what had just happened, so I didn't hear. Everyone's laughing as I continue to walk on ... then I awkwardly run back to have another picture whilst Kellan just laughed in my ear as it was being taken. At least I got x2 bear hugs :YAHOO:

jess that was sooooo funnny!!!!

when he was doing those hand movements at you!!!

like 'come baaack' lmao!! :WINCE:

my worst, well it was a great moment but SO embarasing looking back on it!

i was on the phone to my dad in the lobby, and kellan walked round the corner and i just stoped what i was saying to my dad on the phone and went

oh my god..OH my god..OHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GODDDDDD

and my dads going WHAT JENNI WHAT!?!

and kellan turned and waved and was like hiiii :wub:

but i think i sounded very wierd and stalker like - cause i started shouting it!

tbh i think i was subconsiously trying to get him to notice me haha!!

BRING ON OCTOBER!! :blush:

You probably won't think this is embarrasing, but I was blushing at the time (hah) ... at the autographs, I asked Justin whether he could sign the picture 'la push baby' and he replies 'sure, i'll write you a poem if you want'. I was like :YAHOO::blush: I couldn't really reply, I was like 'uh..err..' but then the personal assistant next to him said 'Justin, I don't think you have enough time' HAHA.

Ahh I'm so glad I'm not the only one who embarrased themselves! Mine happened when I was having a photoshoot with Kellan, it was all going great up until I had to walk away ... The photographer called me back to have another picture, but I was in a day dream over what had just happened, so I didn't hear. Everyone's laughing as I continue to walk on ... then I awkwardly run back to have another picture whilst Kellan just laughed in my ear as it was being taken. At least I got x2 bear hugs :WINCE:

jess that was sooooo funnny!!!!

when he was doing those hand movements at you!!!

like 'come baaack' lmao!! :YAHOO:

my worst, well it was a great moment but SO embarasing looking back on it!

i was on the phone to my dad in the lobby, and kellan walked round the corner and i just stoped what i was saying to my dad on the phone and went

oh my god..OH my god..OHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GODDDDDD

and my dads going WHAT JENNI WHAT!?!

and kellan turned and waved and was like hiiii :YAHOO:

but i think i sounded very wierd and stalker like - cause i started shouting it!

tbh i think i was subconsiously trying to get him to notice me haha!!

BRING ON OCTOBER!! :wub:

Haha and then the opposite happened with Peter ... I wouldn't let go of him. The photographer was like 'mam, take a ticket' and I just stood there clinging, then you just hear 'MAM, TAKE A TICKET'. Oops.