Anyone embarass themselves in front of the guests?

ShootingStar

I'll start it off.

ARGH!

When I got a hug from Kellan, I was so freakin' excited, I made this like, really weird squeaky noise!

I like, prayed he didn't notice, then he looked down at me like I was so odd.

I wanted to crawl up and die lol, the one time I get to meet the most gorgeous man on the planet and I squeak at him like a deranged hamster.

Ohh dear.

If I think of any more good ones, I'll stick them down..

But argh! I can't even think about it!

xxx

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it counts as embarrassing... but it kinda was for me... I went in for my photoshoot with Justin and as soon as it was done I stepped away... you know, I wanted to keep it moving and not hold anyone up... but only a second after I stepped away from him the photografer said "wait a minute" and so Justing looked at me and said in one of those "I act hurt" voices "yeah, you should wait a minute"... I have the bad feeling he thought I wouldn't wanna stand next to him :s

yeah a few actually.....Me and my gf got stared at by peter when we were watching my ipod....it was like the eh? look....im hoping he dident notice it was twilight on the ipod, then my gf and our friend we made were fighting and behind them was ashley staring at them. oh and i almost nearly ran into kellan when i needed to go to the toilet...

me and my friend were queing up for ashley's autograph, and we both we pretty nervous needless to say, & normally she's pretty quiet & i'm kind of loud, we were both the complete opposites, she was rambling on about something to ashley, and just literally couldn't stop talking, and it wasn't like about anything & i just couldn't say anything, i bet she was thinking that i didn't like her or anything, but she's like my idol. eurghhh it was pretty embarrassing.

i was into much of a rush, there was a bodyguard on the mens toliet and i felt well intimdated so i had to wait, then when they left i started to like jog and missed him by a inch. i felt rather stupid after it aswell lol.

Ahaa. Justin hypes me up a bit. I have no idea why but i just see him and go mental. Lol.

Anywayy, our autograph session was running late and i was like 'I need to see my homeboy Justin!' And i kept saying it. Aha. It was really random. Then i got obsessed with him being my 'homie' and ended up asking him to write 'To my homegirl Leah' in my movie book XD Ahaa. At first he was like 'What? Home what?'

Lmaoo. I tend to talk really fast when i get embarrassed and that was one of those moments XD

He did it thoughhh :D

He wrote 'To my homegirl Leah, that's right. Yo!!!'

Ahaa. Yayyy! :D

Then when we were lining up for his photoshoot i was standing in the line going 'I'm going to see my homeboy again!' And he looked up and smiled at me.

Then when it was time for my actual photoshoot i kind of launched myself at him and hugged him to death. He was just like 'Erm...okay then' And when the photographer was like 'Hold it a minute' i was still clinging onto him and he let one arm down but i didn't let go XD Ahaa.

I think he thought i was a bit of a freak XD

xxx

Leah that was so funny, as I think I hugged Justin a little too tightly, I was a bit over enthusiastic after Peter and Kellan... LOL

Also when I said to Peter he should have a lie down and he asked "together?" I completely seized up and started rambling about, I can't even remember what about. Was so funny, I am quite a loud person anyway but found myself tongue tied on more than one occasion! xx

Not really embarrassing but we were in the wine reception by Peter, and he randomly turned around to me and just said something like Italians Cook Loads, I wasn't really sure what to say so I just looked at him smiled and went lol not ina rude way but that was probably the strangest moment.

p.s. I've thought of a thousand replies now

Leah that was so funny, as I think I hugged Justin a little too tightly, I was a bit over enthusiastic after Peter and Kellan... LOL

Also when I said to Peter he should have a lie down and he asked "together?" I completely seized up and started rambling about, I can't even remember what about. Was so funny, I am quite a loud person anyway but found myself tongue tied on more than one occasion! xx

Lol XD

Ahaa. I think Justin was a bit scared when people hugged him. Bless him :)

I just clung to him. I didn't want to let go. Lmaoo XD

Posting my pictures tomorrow, i was so over excited it was unvbelievable XD

Also, he smelt really good :)

xxx

Ahaa. Justin hypes me up a bit. I have no idea why but i just see him and go mental. Lol.

Anywayy, our autograph session was running late and i was like 'I need to see my homeboy Justin!' And i kept saying it. Aha. It was really random. Then i got obsessed with him being my 'homie' and ended up asking him to write 'To my homegirl Leah' in my movie book XD Ahaa. At first he was like 'What? Home what?'

Lmaoo. I tend to talk really fast when i get embarrassed and that was one of those moments XD

He did it thoughhh :D

He wrote 'To my homegirl Leah, that's right. Yo!!!'

Ahaa. Yayyy! :D

Then when we were lining up for his photoshoot i was standing in the line going 'I'm going to see my homeboy again!' And he looked up and smiled at me.

Then when it was time for my actual photoshoot i kind of launched myself at him and hugged him to death. He was just like 'Erm...okay then' And when the photographer was like 'Hold it a minute' i was still clinging onto him and he let one arm down but i didn't let go XD Ahaa.

I think he thought i was a bit of a freak XD

xxx

Ahahahaaa that was so funny!

I stood on Peter's foot and tried to say sorry but it came out kind of weird, like in a really weird tone of voice, like, "Oh! Erm... ahh...SORRY! I mean, I'm sorr-ieeeee!!" like reall over-enthusiastically...

The entire time just thinking in my head, 'OH MY GOD WHAT YOU SAYING WOMAN!'

And I talked to Christian, and I was trying to think of something funny to say, and I was thinking about how many autographs she had to sign, so in the middle of her speaking I kind of blurted out "Does your hand hurt?!", and she just looked really confused. I realised I hadn't explained what I meant, and that Christian couldn't see into my head, but instead of explaining, I kind of just waved my hand at her!

I was like, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!

Around twilight actors I seem to turn into a blabbering imbecile.

In the guest encounter with Kellan he walked in and said 'what's been the highlight for you guys so far?'

and it was silent for a couple of seconds before i said 'YOU' really loudly haha.

Oh and I burst into tears after my photoshoot with him.

haha, I'm just a generally cringeworthy person :D

Ok so my embarassment was that I went into the group photoshoot, and as I turned my back Peter just said "oh you can pretend to bite my arm" I was so stunned and didn't expect to him to say that so I stupidly said 'Oh I'd rather not' How stupid was that. I'm gonna beat myself up forever for that!!!!

lol, great story. He's ace!

Lol XD

Any of you guys happen to be around me when i was randomly shouting out that Justin was my homeboy?

Ahahahahahahaaa. I did it quite a bit XD

Ohhh, and when we first saw the guests coming into the main hall and everyone was screaming and i couldn't see so i was like 'who is it? who is it?' Then i saw Kellan and shouted 'OH MY GOD!' just as it went dead silent. Ahaa. I was like ohh nooo. What did i just do XD

xxx

In the guest encounter with Kellan he walked in and said 'what's been the highlight for you guys so far?'

and it was silent for a couple of seconds before i said 'YOU' really loudly haha.

Oh and I burst into tears after my photoshoot with him.

haha, I'm just a generally cringeworthy person :D

Was you in the sunday guest encounter i am sure i remember someone saying that

Now not really cringeworthy for me, but did anyone get what Peter was saying about Rob and the mind reading? Because it seemed like he was saying that Rob didn't understand why he had to speak because he could mind read and they had to explain to Rob that no one else new what he was thinking, I wasn't sure if Peter was confused from taking to much medicine or I was confused... Generally??

Please explain to me? xx

Now not really cringeworthy for me, but did anyone get what Peter was saying about Rob and the mind reading? Because it seemed like he was saying that Rob didn't understand why he had to speak because he could mind read and they had to explain to Rob that no one else new what he was thinking, I wasn't sure if Peter was confused from taking to much medicine or I was confused... Generally??

Please explain to me? xx

Ahhh, i was a bit confused over this too. Glad i wasn't the only one.

Also, did anyone notice how in one of the talks Peter called Justin 'Eric'

I was in stitches. Nobody else seemed to notice XD Ahaa.

Also, this is pretty random but does anyone remember the name of the song Justin sang?

xxx

Wasn't Peter just saying how Rob REALLY got into the part of Edward and was saying how Edward wouldn't say XYZ since he can see it in his mind, and the others were saying to Rob that the audience can't read Edwards mind.

Make sense?

Please explain to me? xx

Ahhh, i was a bit confused over this too. Glad i wasn't the only one.

Also, did anyone notice how in one of the talks Peter called Justin 'Eric'

I was in stitches. Nobody else seemed to notice XD Ahaa.

Also, this is pretty random but does anyone remember the name of the song Justin sang?

xxx

I think it was called angel on angles, or angels on angels.

Natalie pointed out to me that when they were talking about first love's and Peter's was Wendy XD Peter Pan anyone?

I totally didn't get it till she explained XD

the song was Angels of Angels

Edited by TSheep