JACKSON RATHBONE

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to bump this thread because i just saw Jackson on criminal minds (US Speed). Its not a show i watch otherwise, so i just watched his scenes. Did anybody else see it? I thought he was amazing.

I am now even more desperate to have him at ET2!

Having read your post, I went off to watch this (have been waiting for it to air for a while now) and I agree with you - Jackson was indeed amazing. It's a shame he didn't really have much to work with in Twilight, he's a really talented actor... And Jackson in drag is something I won't easily forget :D

He most definitely needs to come to this event ;)

Aaaand now ive seen him in Senior Skip Day too. Its like he just gets more awesome on a daily basis. I am now so excited for S. Darko to see what he does next.

Please Please Please showmasters get Jackson Rathbone for us! Pretty please?

Oh, and if he is there, i'll be in with the quivering mess crowd ;)

• 4 weeks later...

My erm....'thing' with Jackson is growing...getting a tad ott, but what the heck!! It's all good!

I think I spent all last weekend watching episodes of Beautiful People I had missed before (only had 3 on video!) and then almost had a fit last night when I found a pic of him showing off his tat :lol: !! Which reminds me..must turn the printer on in a mo :D

So, if he doesn't come to ET2 (or the smaller cons if I can get a ticket!) I shall very possibly cry...what can I say, I'm spoilt!!

xC

My erm....'thing' with Jackson is growing...getting a tad ott, but what the heck!! It's all good!

I think I spent all last weekend watching episodes of Beautiful People I had missed before (only had 3 on video!) and then almost had a fit last night when I found a pic of him showing off his tat :( !! Which reminds me..must turn the printer on in a mo :(

So, if he doesn't come to ET2 (or the smaller cons if I can get a ticket!) I shall very possibly cry...what can I say, I'm spoilt!!

xC

OMG SAME LOLL

i made it a goal to meet him this year. AND I WILL!!!!:(

I think I spent all last weekend watching episodes of Beautiful People I had missed before (only had 3 on video!) and then almost had a fit last night when I found a pic of him showing off his tat :( !! Which reminds me..must turn the printer on in a mo ;)

xC

OMG SAME LOLL

i made it a goal to meet him this year. AND I WILL!!!!:WINCE:

Haha its my aim in life to meet him too.

Just finished watching S.Darko and although the film totally confused me, Jackson was, of course, AMAZING. I actually think that there is nothing this guy could do to make me love him more.

It's also my goal for this year to marry, i mean meet him! I was fine meeting everyone at ET1 but i swear I would just turn into a crazy fangirl if he was there!

Just finished watching S.Darko and although the film totally confused me, Jackson was, of course, AMAZING. I actually think that there is nothing this guy could do to make me love him more.

Wow :) I cannot wait to see S. Darko! It has Jackson, Ed Westwick and James Lafferty in it, doesn't it? It's basically my perfect film!

It's also my goal for this year to marry, i mean meet him! I was fine meeting everyone at ET1 but i swear I would just turn into a crazy fangirl if he was there!

Ahhh, I honestly think I'd start crying in his face if he went :P

Wow :) I cannot wait to see S. Darko! It has Jackson, Ed Westwick and James Lafferty in it, doesn't it? It's basically my perfect film!

Ahhh, I honestly think I'd start crying in his face if he went :blush:

I think you and me share the same opinions on pretty much everything then :YAHOO:

Even though the crying in his face would be embarrassing, just meeting him would be so cool, it would totally be worth it!

I think you and me share the same opinions on pretty much everything then :blush:

Even though the crying in his face would be embarrassing, just meeting him would be so cool, it would totally be worth it!

ahaah XD yes!

the only opinions that matter :YAHOO:

exactly! at least it'd make an impression, we'd be remembered for sure! :YAHOO:

Oh Come On!

Jackson would be so awesome at the con!

Pretty Please Showmasters?? PLEASE!?!?!

I really think Jackson is awesome!!!!

PLEASE????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????