GOLD AND SILVER TICKETS SOLD OUT

showmasters

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought the last two! :wub: i was planning on waiting till more guests were announced but when i saw there were only two left i had to buy them! its annoying though cos im going with 2 other people so one of us will be standard :\

Poor Jola, she'll be buried in ticket processing lol

See what happens when I go to bed? See I knew I should've stayed up last night LOL.....

Hmmmm I wonder if I can rope in a class of 8 year olds to help with it all. Well, I'm helping them with their museum trip today - fairs fair and all that B)

Poor Jola, she'll be buried in ticket processing lol

See what happens when I go to bed? See I knew I should've stayed up last night LOL.....

Hmmmm I wonder if I can rope in a class of 8 year olds to help with it all. Well, I'm helping them with their museum trip today - fairs fair and all that B)

LOL Jola, yeah darn that sleep that we humans need. Sometimes it would have been easier to be a vampire..it's just their diet that sucks to me LOL

Ah, I'd help ya but I'm abit too far away, it's not like Norway is right down the corner lol.

Yeah get these kids to work! B)

Ha I can see it now - a production line of kids writing out envelopes and stapling and printing....... B)

On second thought, I'd probably be better off doing it on my own it'll end up a mess otherwise B)

Jola.....i'm assuming you're the wonderful lady who sent me my tickets from last time?!?! I tried to send an email/PM but kept getting an error message!!!

I noticed from the return postcode on my ticket envelope that you're quite local to me (I live in Bromley and work in Victoria) so figured i should offer to help, in case you need a hand?! I only work part time so wouldn't be a problem!! x