Event Photos

DavidB

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P!!! you know the secret word!! Who be you stranger lol!

oh if anyone has like pictures with me randomly in them could you like tell me thanks people!!

I have a picture of u and the wolf lol :))

Here are my photo shoot pics. I'll upload some other pics from the weekend later, when I have the time. :P

Ashley was great! Soo nice in person, and really, really beautiful!

th_IMG_8902.jpg

Justin made me laugh, he hold me and did a karate kick towards the photographer and shout out "HIIYAA!"

th_IMG_8904.jpg

Kellan said "Come to paapaa!" for the second pic, haha, and squeezed me so tight! Loved it, of course. :huh:

th_IMG_8907.jpg

th_IMG_8909.jpg

Peter was the best! Totally fell in love with him. He was just so good with the fans, and really funny!

th_IMG_8910.jpg

th_IMG_8916.jpg

Edited by Sessan

My teddybear was with me because I was a bit homesick :P:D

Ebony, I have a photo of Thumper & his bottle of Smirnoff Ice from the Sunday party! :D

haha you have to post it ;)

n625985091_6062141_1580789.jpg:P

:blush: haha thanks! :P

I am begging now.. did anyone Get a photo of peter Kissing my hand when he entered at the beginning of the talk on Sunday... desparate now!!!

Oh, were you sitting behind me with the daughter with the awesome gloves?? (and the chair?) :poki:

But sorry, I don't have a photo :poki: Did you wash your hand yet?

Edited by bewarethepossums

im so gutted :wub:

I left my photos with the guests at the event by accident :P

Me and my mate found a pack of photos. Were they left outside the Park Inn on a bench?

We gave them to members of the crew, so just contact them and you'll get them back =] Hope they're yours!

ellen hugged me sideways like that too and I was like noooooo I cant my arms look fat from that angle lol and he was like dont be silly and turned me round and then gave me a kiss <3

I am insanely jealous!!!

I love my Kellan photo though. I didn't know they were taking a second, so was about to leave, but then Kellan held his arms out and gave me a giant bear hug! :P

KellanPhoto1.png

Edited by DavidB

All your pics are amazing. I can't be bothered to load mine on PB but anyone who has me on FB can see some of mine there! Jazz.... Peters pits...the best by far!!!

Edited by JaneDoe