Event Photos

DavidB

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gah! every pic im in looks awful! never will i be taking photos again im going to leave to every one else because you all have really fab photos! im still debating in my head whether or not to post my photo shoot ones :lol:

Do it Frenchi, do it!!! If you post yours, ill post mine XD

Many thanks to Massive Evnets, the crew and the attendees for making this a fantastic weekend!

My photos are ready in record time. You can see them on my website - Eternal Twilight Photos. If you register, you'll be able to get free downloads.

s.jpgs.jpgs.jpgs.jpg

I am registered on the site but when I try to view the photos it says it is private and can't be viewed.

The photo's are all great and i'm still really hyper I got tickets for ET2, but now i'm a little nervous too, because all the photo's posted so far show late teens/early 20's with the guests and I'm feeling a little old!!

Are the majority of people attending in this age range?

BTW - I'm 35 so not exactly ancient but considerably older than 21 ;)

The photo's are all great and i'm still really hyper I got tickets for ET2, but now i'm a little nervous too, because all the photo's posted so far show late teens/early 20's with the guests and I'm feeling a little old!!

There was a huge mix of ages, from young 11ish looking kids, to older women and men. :(

I don't have a scanner :(

What to do!!! ;)

Most photo shops and a lot of big supermarkets with photo counters can create a disc for you with all your photo's on, just take your film or memory card to them, I know Asda is only about 99p, then pop the disc in your pc and copy them over to a hosting site like photobucket and you can share them easily that way

xx

looks like you had fun!

keep em comming!

OME! where did u get ur pic from? its immense!!!!

My fave picture in the world <3

n707622014_1983053_7626596.jpg

Hey, you came into the Kellan guest encounter right ? your pics are fab x

;) its the tight top which i fell in love with!

I'm 34!

I don't have a scanner :(

What to do!!! :(

Most photo shops and a lot of big supermarkets with photo counters can create a disc for you with all your photo's on, just take your film or memory card to them, I know Asda is only about 99p, then pop the disc in your pc and copy them over to a hosting site like photobucket and you can share them easily that way

xx

Thanks! It's my photo shoots from the weekend I want to get scanned.

Many thanks to Massive Evnets, the crew and the attendees for making this a fantastic weekend!

My photos are ready in record time. You can see them on my website - Eternal Twilight Photos. If you register, you'll be able to get free downloads.

s.jpgs.jpgs.jpgs.jpg

Why is this gallery all of a sudden private/ I registered and still can't see it, even though I went on it earlier today and could see them all fine, and can view the pics if I search for Eternal twilight ??

These are all my photos from my camera, some of them are a bit rubbish, I need to find my bluetooth attatchment to get the ones from my phone

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y67/withe...nal%20Twilight/

Aw your pics are cool! And I'm in one of them!

Thanks lol, steal any of the ones you like :P

My personal favourite is the one of Kellan walking to the stage for the talk with Ashley, Brillo pads picture!

These are all my photos from my camera, some of them are a bit rubbish, I need to find my bluetooth attatchment to get the ones from my phone

Thanks lol, steal any of the ones you like :P

My personal favourite is the one of Kellan walking to the stage for the talk with Ashley, Brillo pads picture!

Oh cool thanks! Has Gemma sent you the ones from my camera of you with Peter?

Thanks lol, steal any of the ones you like ;)

Oh cool thanks! Has Gemma sent you the ones from my camera of you with Peter?

Is she Brigitte on MSN? If so then yes XD I've been sent ten pics so far :lol:

Is she Brigitte on MSN? If so then yes XD I've been sent ten pics so far ;)

I think so! Oh thats cool, so many people took them so you'll probably end up with hundreds!

I'm still debating whether to post my photoshoot pics or not!