Undecided on the one or two day Diamond Pass

SunSpeed

I'm undecided at the moment over whether to get the one or two day Diamond Pass for Autographica 13 and Collectormania Midlands 3 or a gold pass. The drinks reception on the Friday night sounds good but I'm not sure about the gala dinner. The great thing with staying at the hotel over the course of the two events is you don't have to carry a heavy bag round with you, and it isn't so clammy in the signing rooms (despite there being air conditioning in the signing rooms at the Hilton I thought it was hot in there).

I need to book a room at the hotel soon because they will be gone in no time.

Edited by SunSpeed

Hello There

Your choice of course, but this years dinner will be the best we have ever done. All those celebrities in one room and just imagine the stories that Ernie, George and Joan can tell.

It will be a once in a lifetime chance and we feed you as well.

Dave

Thanks for your reply Dave. I have tried the hotel's website and used the GAUDA code for booking the room. But for some strange reason there was an error. I'm guessing everyone has got the same idea and trying to book. I received a letter about the two events today, so I'm assuming everyone else who went to Autographica last year has had a letter and are doing the same thing, booking rooms on the Hilton Metropole's website.

Edited by SunSpeed

• 2 weeks later...