Tickets for ET2 (All sold out)

Massive Events

Thanks for the replies Scruffy and Jola, I didn't think we'd be able to but i'd have kicked myself if the answer had of been yes and i hadn't asked.

Oh well, it looks like i'm too sick to go to work on Monday now :lol: but luckily I see whatever i come down with being gone by lunchtime :YAHOO:

Thanks again

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the replies Scruffy and Jola, I didn't think we'd be able to but i'd have kicked myself if the answer had of been yes and i hadn't asked.

Oh well, it looks like i'm too sick to go to work on Monday now :uhoh: but luckily I see whatever i come down with being gone by lunchtime :YAHOO:

Thanks again

cough cough splutter splutter :lol:

Hate to tell you they were queuing from 4am for Gold!!!!

A friend got G60 so they must be selling well

Edited by scruffy

Oh well, it looks like i'm too sick to go to work on Monday now :uhoh: but luckily I see whatever i come down with being gone by lunchtime :P

Thanks again

cough cough splutter splutter :P

:thumbup: Oh cack!

That was my biggest worry - damn credit cards lol

At this point i'm just hoping that there will be any tickets left by tomorrow, but kudos to the organisers, you must have put on a fantastic weekend to have got that response already. I can't wait for the pictures to start rolling in and hear all about it.

*Eeek*

I'm going to have so much catching up to do on the ticket processing when it's sent to me! :firedevil:

Ohh that is awesome! I didn't get the chance to go to this ET but two of my friends did, and I've been kept posted all weekend about how great it has been! So hopefully I'll be able to get tickets to ET2! I'm so excited about this! It will be my first ever convention!

Hi all - newb here. :D

Me and my friends are wanting to this next convention in October. We'll be happy with Standard tickets - we have work commitments tomorrow and are a bit worried that we'll miss out if we can't book til tomorrow night.

My question is - does it usually sell out really quick? We've spoke to a few people about it and they seem to think that we won't have a chance unless we call in sick, lol. (So can't do that :( ).

So yeah. Anyone have any advice for us? :firedevil:

It really depends on how many tickets were sold today at the event.

There will be 800 tickets available - usually 150 Gold, 150 Silver and the remaining amount Standard. What ever is left will be put on sale on the online shop from tomorrow morning at 11am (unless they've changed the time).

I've been processing the tickets/orders for all the events and I have never known them to sell out in a day!

However, this is a very popular event, so I can't guarantee that it won't sell out quickly, but I don't think anyone has to panic quite yet.

I always do an update on the forum when stock levels run low.

how many tickets have you roughly sold already?

i'm panicking.. i won't be home till about 5 tommoz.. and i really need a ticket :D

We have no idea at the moment, and you won't know until probably tomorrow when they go on sale on the online shop. Massive Events are busy with the event, so you won't get an official answer from them right now. Tickets will still be sold up until the event closes tonight which is roughly 6.30pm.

Seriously, though, as I said in my earlier post DON'T PANIC!!

No event has sold out in a day, there are plenty of people just like you that won't be able to get online until the evening. If it were to sell out, then that would mean that every person at the event already would have to buy a ticket, which doesn't happen. At most, and on going by previous events, the most that has been pre-sold was only around a third at most.

shuuuut uuuup .. :D

i don't LIKE to panic.. its just a natural thing to me.. lol

i've been panicking because i've saved up all this money to go to this event and now i'm worried incase they seel out really fast..which they probably won't but hey.. i'm such a worry guts :P

• Moderators

Haha I don't think they'll all sell out really quick. Obviously the more expensive ones are more limited, so that can always be an issue. But I guess it depends what you want.

I'm sure you'll get something :D

i worried from when i first read they were going on sale a ET1. haha

im now half panicking, because two of my mates cant afford it on monday, and wont be able to to until end of march roughly, you think theres any chance of some standards been left still?

• Moderators

i worried from when i first read they were going on sale a ET1. haha

im now half panicking, because two of my mates cant afford it on monday, and wont be able to to until end of march roughly, you think theres any chance of some standards been left still?

We'll know better once the con is completely done, and they've gone on sale tomorrow. Best to check back and see how they're doing after Monday, and then try and sort something out if they're getting low.

thanks. :)

i hope there is.

but i guess its there fault for not saving, i told them nearly a month ago that they were going on sale on monday.

((oh btw, off topic, but anyone know why i cant upload an avator to my profile, like under my name, tried countless times and it wont let me.))

Edited by Twilightxx

• Moderators

((oh btw, off topic, but anyone know why i cant upload an avator to my profile, like under my name, tried countless times and it wont let me.))

Host it on a site like Photobucket or Imageshack and then use the URL of the photo and link to it in My Controls where it says. The forum itself doesn't allow uploads, so you have to upload it to another site.

just to let you know, there was only one person queuing at 4am, then 2 of us at 6 the rest all after half 6, i know when i asked at 2pm that 98 gold had gone, i am pretty sure that if anything managed to sell out it will be gold, the silver and standards you'll be fine on, don't panic

i'm G3 woohoo :)

Woaaaah.

aslong as theres standard im fine, im glad i wasnt banking on getting gold aha.