Tickets for ET2 (All sold out)

Massive Events

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyway for me to order tickets for this event on the phone.

As on Monday morning at 11am, i will be in work and i really doubt i will be able to get access to the internet as work as really funny about that.

Im not going to be at the event on sunday, as by the time i found out about it, tickets were well and truely sold out.

I really dont want to miss this one :P

Is there anyway for me to order tickets for this event on the phone.

No, sorry - all orders have to go through the online shop as this keeps a track of stock levels.

If you have to wait to the evening to order your tickets, I think you'll be safe. It's never been known that the full amount of tickets be sold out in two days!

My next question - what do you actually get for Standard, Silver and Gold, just wondering whats the difference as i have never been to one of these before.

Well if you look at the current website for Eternal Twilight, it gives you a description of what each ticket includes. This is fairly standard for all the Massive Events conventions :P

My link not good enough for you? :P

Awee it works for me :), I just hope I can get a gold ticket on Monday :spew: (Not at the con this weekend so I gotta wait untill then...)

Just to be clear, the remaining tix for general sale on Monday, is that from 11 am UK time? So that would make NOON my time, right? (I am one hr ahead of UK, as in Central European Time).

My link not good enough for you? :(

Hahahaha it was fine, but when I was answering your post wasn't up. By the time my bloody PC decided to post up my response (which took forever :smile: ) yours came up......

But hey - great minds and all that :lol:

I was wondering if there was a mod online today? Could you help us out with a little question please even though your stress levels are at a max this weekend anyway lol.

We couldn't go to this convention unfortunately and have to be at work on Monday, but we're not too far from Northampton, if we took a drive up to you tomorrow, would we be able to buy 2 gold passes from the event itself?

Fingers crossed.

xx

I was wondering if there was a mod online today? Could you help us out with a little question please even though your stress levels are at a max this weekend anyway lol.

We couldn't go to this convention unfortunately and have to be at work on Monday, but we're not too far from Northampton, if we took a drive up to you tomorrow, would we be able to buy 2 gold passes from the event itself?

Fingers crossed.

xx

I am not sure a mod can help you with this, as I think it was suggested that only "attendees" can buy at the event , which would tell me that you would be out of luck

However if you are not too far away, possibly you could go along and ask if you can pay for it to be processed on Monday when tickets go on public sale and those at the event have had first chance, doesnt guarantee you a gold but why not go and ask if its possible??

It should also be assumed that a group pic wont be included the next time , but obviously if it is then would be a bonus

Edited by scruffy

Nope, sorry, these are only sold to attendees at the event itself, they do check attendees when doing so as well.