Latest Guest Announcement Joan Collins

showmasters

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Occasionally they say yes or no lol!! And I am an Auto noob haha ;) I got my friend to say yes finally yest so I'm all ticketed up so one panic over!

But why are there never any high res Trek pics online?! Every non main cast member I look, and only stupid small ones! You'd think some Trekkie somewhere would be able to take decent screencaps!

Drop me a line if you're looking for something from the Original Series Star Trek - contact details on my website - www.daxgraphs.co.uk Probably too late for Joan Collins though...

Ooh I may take you up on that some time! I found a nice single shot of her as Edith and one with Shatner so I'll use those if there aren't any I like at the table.

Expect to hear from me next time lol ;)

I have met her before and didnt think she was very nice. She is not worth (for me at least) parting with £25 to meet her again.

I met her once after she did a theatre show in Newcastle. She was absolutely lovely and i'd recommend anyone to meet her if they get the opportunity.

Poor Joan.

I can see her now spraying the Clive Christian after an encounter with one of those smelly people you get at the shows.

In the photo session on Saturday I noticed some people were oblivious to were they were putting their hands...

one guy put his arm round her neck, it was like he was trying to perform a vulcan death grip on her or maybe he was checking her pulse. :poki:

Joan definitely squirmed at that...