Latest Guest Announcement Joan Collins

showmasters

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most impressed by this guest announcement and indeed the calibre of guests announced for this event.

How much should we allow for her auto ?

She was charging $30 per item at a show last week, $25 each if you bought 2. But that was in the US...

Any idea if she was personalising? That'd be awesome :D

N nosfer2, I never even expected her to come to a show, so good unexpected Trek guest!

Most impressed by this guest announcement and indeed the calibre of guests announced for this event.

How much should we allow for her auto ?

She was charging $30 per item at a show last week, $25 each if you bought 2. But that was in the US...

Any idea if she was personalising? That'd be awesome :D

N nosfer2, I never even expected her to come to a show, so good unexpected Trek guest!

Personalisations were permitted - have put a scan of mine from the show on my website daxgraphs.co.uk Now have a better picture, so intend to get another. Hoping for a formal photo shoot...

I'm going to make a guess that Joan Collins's autograph will be £25.

You must have inside information !!!!!

Joan will be doing a photoshoot and attending the Gala Dinner.

Book now if i was you she will be mega popular.

Dave

Excellent news. Looking forward to the photo shoots going on sale!

I always liked Knots Landing - can't beat William Devane!

Personally I thought Knots Landing was the best out of the night-time soap opera dramas/dramas back in the late 70's to early 90's.

Ha! Yes! People after my own heart! Knots Landing was best soap EVER! I was gutted when it ended and I can't believe they won't release the other seasons on DVD! It's given me an idea for a guest suggestion though...

On topic - Joan Collins? That's just amazing. I nearly choked on my tea when I saw that! Wish I could go now.

Edited by rainbowsparkle

Hi Will Joan sign anything with her picture on????? I have a copy of Playboy that she is on the cover so wondered if this was ok?:chair:

Hi Will Joan sign anything with her picture on????? I have a copy of Playboy that she is on the cover so wondered if this was ok?:poki:

Hi Will Joan sign anything with her picture on????? I have a copy of Playboy that she is on the cover so wondered if this was ok?:D

Hi Will Joan sign anything with her picture on????? I have a copy of Playboy that she is on the cover so wondered if this was ok?:dance:

Hi Will Joan sign anything with her picture on????? I have a copy of Playboy that she is on the cover so wondered if this was ok?:dance:

Hi Will Joan sign anything with her picture on????? I have a copy of Playboy that she is on the cover so wondered if this was ok?:blush:

OOOPPPPSSS sorry about post

I'm going to make a guess that Joan Collins's autograph will be £25.

You must have inside information !!!!!

Joan will be doing a photoshoot and attending the Gala Dinner.

Book now if i was you she will be mega popular.

Dave

When I made that guess it was honestly a complete and sensible guess.

Ha! Yes! People after my own heart! Knots Landing was best soap EVER! I was gutted when it ended and I can't believe they won't release the other seasons on DVD! It's given me an idea for a guest suggestion though...

On topic - Joan Collins? That's just amazing. I nearly choked on my tea when I saw that! Wish I could go now.

Off-topic - The second season is coming out on Region 1 in April.

On-topic - I was doubly-pleased when I saw the Joan Collins announcement. It would make my day if more Dynasty stars could attend this event as well. The only trouble is I wouldn't be able to get many signatures on the Region 2 DVD sleeves because on the inside there will be the synopsis' for every episode covering the whole area.

Hi Will Joan sign anything with her picture on????? I have a copy of Playboy that she is on the cover so wondered if this was ok?:lol:

I don't think there's any policy - it's just up to the guest. People have asked guests to sign Playboys before, and some have agreed and some have refused. You just have to pluck up your courage and ask. I'd be surprised if she objects to be honest - she's never been that shy.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering if anyone knows which day and time the photoshoot will take place for Joan Collins?

One each day

Time to be confirmed.

Dave Phillips

So that means she's gonna be attending both days?

Her days are still stated as "TBA" on the dedicated topic...

Would be nice if you could confirm :)

• 3 weeks later...

Lizzy will you stop being such a noob about Joan ! :D You know better than most that they won't confirm or deny specific pics or busyness in advance. Autographica is just like any other SM / ME / TP event in this respect. Now chill and behave - or Jason Donovan goes in the bin :P :P :P

Occasionally they say yes or no lol!! And I am an Auto noob haha :D I got my friend to say yes finally yest so I'm all ticketed up so one panic over!

But why are there never any high res Trek pics online?! Every non main cast member I look, and only stupid small ones! You'd think some Trekkie somewhere would be able to take decent screencaps!