Latest Guest Announcement Joan Collins

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement Joan Collins

and first UK show

Dynasty (TV series) - Alexis Carrington Colby / Alexis Colby / Alexis Morrell Carrington Colby (193 episodes, 1981-1989)

The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas - Pearl Slaghoople

The Bitch - Fontaine Khaled

The Stud - Fontaine Khaled

The Big Sleep - Agnes Lozelle

The Executioner - Sarah Booth

Tales from the Crypt - Joanne Clayton

Fear in the Night - Molly Carmichael

Dark Places - Sarah

The Road to Hong Kong - Diane (3rd Echelon agent)

Rally 'Round the Flag, Boys!

The Bravados - Josefa Velarde

Sea Wife - Sea Wife

The Virgin Queen - Beth Throgmorton

Space: 1999 (1 episode, 1975) Mission of the Darians - Kara

Batman (TV series) (2 episodes, 1967)

The Wail of the Siren - The Siren 1967

Ring Around the Riddler - The Siren 1967

Star Trek (TV series) (1 episode, 1967) The City on the Edge of Forever - Edith Keeler

virgincolumnadphoto01.jpg

spmotd0102.jpg

Joan-Collins0000010.jpg

340x.jpg

JoanCollins.jpg

alexis.jpg

footballers-wives-collins08.jpg

21e925958d746e5957c9968d28bdeebb.jpg

joan-collins.jpg

http://imdb.com/name/nm0001058/

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JOAN COLLINS??!!!

IS THIS FOR REAL?! ARE YOU GUYS*BEEPING* JOKING??!

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

This is up there as one of the biggest/most famous guests SM have ever had!! Not really a fan but you just gotta meet her!!! ALEXIS *BEEPING* COLBY!!

JOAN COLLINS??!!!

IS THIS FOR REAL?! ARE YOU GUYS*BEEPING* JOKING??!

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

This is up there as one of the biggest/most famous guests SM have ever had!! Not really a fan but you just gotta meet her!!! ALEXIS *BEEPING* COLBY!!

so, what are you saying exactly?

I'm saying I'm very impressed with the calibre of this guest - a true household name...at least during the 80s when she was in Dynasty and the biggest screen bitch of the decade..

This is one of SM's landmark guests like Burt Reynolds and Tony Curtis. I don't have to be a fan or even like her to recognise her appeal or that she is a massive celebrity. She is an iconic cinematic legend. Guests like this are few and far between.

What did you think I was saying????

Edited by nicky

I'm saying I'm very impressed with the calibre of this guest - a true household name...at least during the 80s when she was in Dynasty and the biggest screen bitch of the decade..

This is one of SM's landmark guests like Burt Reynolds and Tony Curtis. I don't have to be a fan or even like her to recognise her appeal or that she is a massive celebrity. She is an iconic cinematic legend. Guests like this are few and far between.

What did you think I was saying????

i was messing with ya fella

the massive bold capital letters complete with exclaimation marks kinda gave the impression that you were pretty impressed and kind of excited.

your reaction was so far removed from the usual "oh wow, very cool" kinda responses you usually get from people on forums it made me chuckle

Wouldnt mind a few other Dynasty stars like John Forsythe and Linda Evans or even Heather Locklear either.

Stephanie Beecham was in it too (I think she's in Corrie now?). And we've had Mate O'Mara and Jack Coleman before I think.

Edited by nicky

Wouldnt mind a few other Dynasty stars like John Forsythe and Linda Evans or even Heather Locklear either.

Stephanie Beecham was in it too (I think she's in Corrie now?). And we've had Mate O'Mara and Jack Coleman before I think.

I tell you what Nicky, I would never have pegged you as a Dynasty fan :eek:

I tell you what Nicky, I would never have pegged you as a Dynasty fan :poki:
What can I say, I'm an 80s kid. It was the only soap I looked fwd too. Anyway John Forsythe was in Scrooged (1988) with Bill Murray. :poki:

Scrooged was a great film, no arguments there :) I'm pretty much the same age as you, so I know what you mean. I always liked Knots Landing - can't beat William Devane!

I always liked Knots Landing - can't beat William Devane!

Personally I thought Knots Landing was the best out of the night-time soap opera dramas/dramas back in the late 70's to early 90's.

This is an excellent guest announcement. Another signature for my Mission: Impossible book and Season 3 boxset. She guest-starred in the third season episode "Nicole". Will also be able to get my Dynasty book and Dynasty: Season 2 DVD boxset signed (the third season of Dynasty dosen't come out until May, but Joan Collins' debut season on Dynasty will be out in time in March).

what are you guys going on about! Dallas was by far the best soap, Victoria Principal & Priscilla Presley mmmmmmm ....

anyhow :dance:

great announcement, will get the stud/bitch double dvd signed and will also try and find something else a bit special for her.