Wearing stuff

smilighter

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday: T-shirt, coat, jeans, boots.

Saturday: Black dress, silver mini blouse, black heels, little black bag.

Sunday: Bringing 3 possible solutions with me, all of them are quite wrong, but not quite "normal wear" either.

I planned to wear a t-shirt with La Push theme on the Friday, ordered from Zazzle 35 days ago. They were supposed to arrive within max. 21 days. Not here yet, they can't help me, bla bla.. So, not happening.

I was also supposed to make some jewellery I wanted to wear for the various parties and doing the day myself, but that didn't happen either. Had so little time lately, so nothing is going to be the way I planned :/

OK! I have redone my Friday and Sunday outfits, since else I'd be in normal wear for Friday (because I don't get the t shirt from Zazzle) and something that looks like I got lost in my mom closet or what not Sunday.

Friday: Black raincoat, orange t shirt, short denim skirt, black tights, black winter boots, necklace with an amber heart, apple shaped amber earrings or earrings in a native theme with a feather, beachy bracelets. (Mix of beach and rain)

Saturday: Black dress, mini open blouse that is in silver glimmering fabric, black heels, little black bag, silver stockings, earrings in gold, gold bracelet and gold necklace.

Sunday: White old fashioned dress (https://www.ginatricot.com/#/product/25736100), black stockings or tights, black heels (from prom party), white pearl earrings and white pearl necklace.

During the day I will wear normal jeans and a t shirt. I have all my photo shoots Saturday, so I will be wearing the Eternal Twilight Convention t shirt there, so it gets on the photos :)

Edited by Aakerman

I think a lot of people aren't wearing anything at all, a lot are trying to find the right sort of outfit but miss anyway and so on. I doubt any will be coming JUST right :)

To me it was more the thought that counts and I wanted to dress up for everything, but mine is not correct at all either. Since I have to wear heels from the prom party, anything else I could put on of foot wear looked HORRIBLE and the dress, well I just bought it today in a regular store. It isn't vintage, but it looks old fashioned alright :)

It is just not jeans, iPod and so on.

Here is a link to a thread specifically about that party and what some people will be wearing anyway http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....0&p=1223732

Edited by Aakerman