What Hotel?

paddington

Anyone staying at the Ibis friday night who might possibly be up for drinkies? I won't be hard to miss probably sat in the corner on my Twilight covered DS

yeah im up for it if any of us are at the bar and who ever is there we can ask if any of us are from this forum thats a good way to id our selfs i cant seem to load my profile pic on here but ive got short hair and a big nose lol and blue eyes lol oh and a tatoo on the top of each arm so thats how you will reconnise me iwas going to change my name to the 4th timelady but i will stick to what ive got

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay well we will just to arrange for drinkies on the Saturday too theblackrose just for you!!! I think once you've spotted me at the con you won't miss me at the bar. I'll be the dead looking one propping up the bar lol :D

Gem - Awesome drinkies!! Not the usual meet up we have at Costa at CM but will still be fun.

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

Anyone staying at the Ibis friday night who might possibly be up for drinkies? I won't be hard to miss probably sat in the corner on my Twilight covered DS

I will hunny, shouldn't be hard to spot my hairs almost back to natural, so i'm a red head again. lol. Actually comes in handy for the esther costume. lol. I've got emma from northhampton as well, so al ask her. lol

Hey its emma from northampton, i will be up for having some drinks and maybe something to eat as well. so count me in.

I'm really sorry to those stayin with me can you all resend msn details if you had before my account got hacked. I'm havin to recollect all my contacts. Had to reformat my computer everything cos of it. Bleugh. Sorry if i paniced you i an still goin. Lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Right this is for emma and rhys. I'll be gettin to london quite early. I'm sorry i haven't said much about it. I'm in the middle of 2 costumes, moving jobs and learning to ride a motorbike rather than an automatic. On top of it my msn is still not working. I'll be in touch on facebook with contacts an stuff. Again sorry on the lack of ass in gear type movement. Lol.

Ok a last minute room share is availiable if any one wants it. It's 55 pound for friday saturday and sunday night at the ibis. Get in touch with me through face book if you want it. Look for Gemma melody and add me. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Hi, new to these boards so bear with me!!!!!!!

We're staying in the Premier Travel Inn on the Friday night and The Ibis on the Saturday due to last minute work commitments, nightmare changing hotels!!!!!!

What Ibis are you all actually talking about? I mean, I booked in the Ibis some months ago now, and I picked the one called 'Ibis Earls Court' on Google, which seems to be Lillie Road.

Yet I just checked and there are actually two Ibis, one that is situated Lillie Road and which is called 'Earls Court', and one that is in the actual Earls Court Road, but which is not really called 'Earls Court'...

... So confusing!