What Hotel?

paddington

Has anyone stayed at or know anyone who has stayed at Hotel Lilley?

It has mixed reviews online but it's more useful to hear it from someone you know.

Can anyone help please?

Here's an older topic from when some crew member stayed in the Lilly:

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=28541

Thanks for that, we definitely won't be stopping there !

Will probably go for Ibis :D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AH OH bugger. lol oh well i'm open to offers. lol there is one condition, you may be roped into lacing me into various bits of costume. lol, on that note i have fabric for the queen esther dress. woop

there's a cheap shared room goin. lol, yes i'm pushing this, but it's expensive on my own. lol

Hey, I may be coming to this show after all due to finding cheap train tickets, so would be intrested in some accomadation if the offer is still open - my contact details are in my profile if you would like to talk about it :)

I still havn't booked anywhere yet! As we are coming down on the friday to go to a gig, we are staying at the Hilton in Islington (only because for some reason it was cheaper then a travelodge!) But I have know idea where to stay for LFCC :P

plus we are staying sundy night too, so that we can have a day out in London on the monday, so dont really want to move hotels for a third night! Need somewhere cheap but nice lol.

Sorry i ain't replied lately not had much chance to get online. Ermmm yeah i'm on facebook if it's easier, search for gemma melody i'm the only one on there hun, has the pm option open. lol. :D

Im staying at the ibis and stayed at it before so i recommned it to people!

me to its a good hotel and you aint got to goout to find any think food wise the earls court one see you there im coning on the friday so may be we can have a drink dont know what you look like so may be we can email our mobile nos near the time

:P Bloody recession, my wage has taken a nose dive cos of cutbacks on overtime, so help. eep, i'm still goin but i'm now issuing an urgant plea for roomshare takers. hehe, god i sound soooo desperate, but meh i am, also gutted bout philip glenister goin to c15 and i can't go. s'not fair.

:P Bloody recession, my wage has taken a nose dive cos of cutbacks on overtime, so help. eep, i'm still goin but i'm now issuing an urgant plea for roomshare takers. hehe, god i sound soooo desperate, but meh i am, also gutted bout philip glenister goin to c15 and i can't go. s'not fair.

what nights are you staying and what hotel? i am definately doing the sunday and am really considering doing the saturday just need to find a cheap room.

Okies i have one person staying friday saturday, one possible ofr all 3 yes at the same time, but if they decide not to there will be a spare matress one night aka an airbed and a bed on the sunday night.

Is anyone looking for a person to share with...I'm still not entirely sure what i'm doing for accomodation and to save my finances i was wondering if anyone will be able to put me up Friday and Saturday night

I'm female so preferably sharing with a female so if anyone could help me out :lol:

my email's cookiey_girl@hotmail.co.uk and my facebook's on my sig. Please I'm nice :wub:

If i don't get a reply about the other person providing one of you is willing to take an airbed one night i'm perfectly willing to share with you hun, You'll have an answer by the end of the week hun, if you want it. Like I said i have one friday saturday share, and i'll take the air bed for one night it's good practice for bike rallies. lol.

Anyone staying at the Ibis friday night who might possibly be up for drinkies? I won't be hard to miss probably sat in the corner on my Twilight covered DS

I will hunny, shouldn't be hard to spot my hairs almost back to natural, so i'm a red head again. lol. Actually comes in handy for the esther costume. lol. I've got emma from northhampton as well, so al ask her. lol