Twitter

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY GUYS,

I'm on Twitter too, just haven't quiet figuerd out yet how it works, but would be cool if you followed me, so I could follow you (that's how it works right?)

If somebody knows how I can send a request to someone to follow me, would be nice of you to explain it to me? :)

Greets Mady

Sorry, forgot to write my Twitter name: MaddyLynn

:)

Hey my fellow Twitterers... :D

It's me again and I have a question concerning the profile of Ashley and Kellan...How can we know, that they're the real ones?There are about 4 or 5 other members considering themselves to be the real ones...I think it's really difficult to trust this and I don't like getting punked B)

bye bye Mady

Well, we don't know for sure, but I think I am about 99.9% convinced they are for real...

Ashley posts personal pics (wrap party & family photos) & Kellan hardly answers anyone except Ashley...

I think if it was a faker, they'd probably answer everyone, if you see what I mean. :WINCE:

Yeah, Ashley has posted a lot of photos from the set of one of her upcoming movies, her shopping and what not. Things no one else would have but her phone/camera.

She replies and Kellan replies to each other, which some what confirms that either they are fake together or simply as we think, real both of them.