8 stars only 7 free auto?

bl00djunkie

ok so it says on the site 7 free autographs and photoshots (for gold and silver)

but there are 8 guests so far (and what with it being so early there is always chance for more)

so i was wondering if we will have to pay extra for the 8th, 9th auto and photo shoot?

just need to know so i can save up if need be.

thanks

• Moderators

Yes, you'll get the number free that's stated, and you'll pay for the others you want them. What with possible cancellations and more announcements, we obviously don't know a final number for the lineup, so I guess put some extra money aside just in case.

Yes, you'll get the number free that's stated, and you'll pay for the others you want them. What with possible cancellations and more announcements, we obviously don't know a final number for the lineup, so I guess put some extra money aside just in case.

thanks david...im gonna be so broke for this..lol

Will the cost for these extra autographs and photshoots be roughtly the same kind of prices as autographs and photoshoots at the collectormania's? ie roughly £15-£20?

Or is that an impossible question to answer?! :P

Thanks for answering so many questions from everyone David... you're very helpful!! :lol:

• Moderators

Convention prices tend to be lower than what you'd pay at the signing events.

£10 seems to be a fairly standard price for additional autographs and photo shoots at ME cons, with a few being at £15 for the bigger guests.

As this is Red Dwarf I would be surprised if there were any at that price going by what they usually charge at signing events - I'm sure a few were £10 last time at a show.

And you're welcome, I don't mind helping where I can. Most people are friendly and it's a pleasure to help, we all want to have a fun time at the events :P

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Quick question - wasn't sure where to post it, but are all the guests around on both days? It's just that with some of the other events there are more guests but they're not always around both days and do we get to have a drink in the bar with them? In a non-hassly type of way obviously! :P