How things work!

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

haha, was he offended or did he jack up the appearance fee? lol :D

Thankfully the agent in question is a good friend of ours so it was more of a "What the hell is this, are you pimping my client?!?!" tongue in cheek comment. But it did make the point that to some agents or actors it may look at BIT odd.

Edited by Too Tall

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, was he offended or did he jack up the appearance fee? lol ;)

Thankfully the agent in question is a good friend of ours so it was more of a "What the hell is this, are you pimping my client?!?!" tongue in cheek comment. But it did make the point that to some agents or actors it may look at BIT odd.

But :angel: James ^_^ might not be as opposed to the INTIMATE part of it...

If you remember the beginning of his Q&A @ C11...

the thing with his manager...

they talked about Steve (the manager) pimping James...

You can find the transcript of that Q&A @ James' official European site

-MtS.Tyra, the one hopelessly addicted to :wub: James Marsters :wub:

i paid £8 for my guest encounter :angel:! lol and yeh id pay alot for a james one too, but tbh i only think they o ridiculos amounts if peopel put ridiculous bids! ^_^

and p.s nikki... your not the drunken dance floor girl, your the drunken girls toilets girl :wub: (i miss glasgow and yous :wub: )

Edited by Sazzzy

(and I don't even mean the very naughty kind of "intimate encounter" LoLz)

I did lol :angel:

Aw i'd have paid for a fortune for an "intimate enounter" with James lol

I think some of us would have been selling our cars/houses/souls to pay for one!!

Doubt i'd get much for my soul LMAO

and p.s nikki... your not the drunken dance floor girl, your the drunken girls toilets girl ^_^ (i miss glasgow and yous :wub: )

Yeah true i'll be the random girl that chats to you in the toilets!!!! Or if that fails i'll be the one sitting in the middle of the dancefloor as your photo shows lol.

Sounds like most people on this forum have either been to loads of cons or (like me) are convention virgins.

Is there any advice the more experienced convention goers can give us newbies about how to get the most out of our conventioning experince? :D

i did my first ME event at eclipse2 (sone bout 8 signings).. and tbh you get the most of it because you cant really miss stuff, just make sure u try stay in the timetable and that way u will exsperience everything thats going on and with the partys, join in and mingle, i found everyones pretty much willing to talk to everyone so its really nice atmopshere :D

ok cool. now if only i could borrow another brain to stop me saying something remarkably dumb (as i enevitably will do) to the guests... and everyone else then i will be all set lol had a dream once of meeting a bunch of the cast (cant remember who now except for christian kane) and all i could say to any of them was 'holy potatoes!'

i'm hoping its not a prophecy dream lol

total un-swoon-y here

noo swoonage whatsoever

yes but you swoon over other people.

I think I'm the only person going coz I love all things Whedon and not coz I wanna bone the line up... :D

lmfao i couldnt stop laughing at that, you make me giggel :),

but yes i dont wanna "bone" the line up either, hahaha :)