Twilight Fan Fiction Competition

Lollipopz12

Sorry, this is my first fan fic so it is probably rubbish, Some of the lines might be wrong as i did it off by memory. Sorry.

Changing Minds

How could she want this, I would give up everything I have to be like her, even if that meant giving up my immortal equal, Emmett. Why would she want to have a stone, cold, blood thirsty mind and body? I can only think of the one reason. Edward, my brother, by our way of life. If I’d of had the choice there is now way I would of chosen this life, this monstourous, beastly, horror film life. Who would want the inevitable thirst, the inexorable smell of human blood. No way to stop once human blood was spilt. Just the thought makes my throat burn.

But now it is my turn, I have got to tell Bella, my story, why I have been so terribly wretched to her, how I became a, hideous monster of the night. Now it is my turn to change her mind, remind her of the human life she could lead, stay warm, soft, and the most important thing mortal. Although I have shown nothing but hatred towards Bella, I hope she understands my pleads for her to stay human.

She must know that Edward feels this way, that he wants her to stay human, although he is dying inside, to know that he can not spend the rest of forever with her. However much he wants it, he believes it is selfish of him to want it. She can live the rest of her life with him, but he can’t live the rest of his with her.

I am Rosalie Hale, and I am going to tell Bella about my life and how I wanted it to be and how hers could be without immortality.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door “ What, Alice†Bella hissed.

I took another deep breath “ Bella, it is Rosalie, can I talk to you for her second?†Now it is my turn, to tell my horrific story and convince Bella she is wrong.

“ Of course, Rosalie, come in.â€

By Emma Jeffries

Edited by Lollipopz12