8x10`s

Dom

• Moderators

For conventions, you usually get one of each guest in your registration pack.

Then they probably have a couple of alternatives available for those who want additional autographs, or if you want to swap the one in your pack I've done that before. There's not the selection you'd get for a guest at a Collectormania though.

There's also the Dealer room which will likely have some.

even though I have met Craig at the official RD con (that is no more!) I couldn't find my group shot then so I will finally be completing it wahoo! :YAHOO:

and may well get another cool 8x10 I have from the episode Duct Soup signed, which is one of my all-time fave eps :dance: the only prob is it's rather dark :YAHOO:

I will probs be tempted at the con by other art work and preddy things too lol :dance:

surfy sah xx

I know number of autographs hasn't been decided, but how many items per guest can you usually get signed? Just to give me a rough idea? I'm thinking of getting an 8x10 signed by each, plus my dvd boxset plus a cast art piece I have.

x

Edited by Tiki

• Moderators

At previous events it has been your free one, plus 1 or 2 more on your first time through each guest's queue. Then others later once everyone's got their free ones or it's quieter etc.

What with this being a smaller con, it might be different, but you don't want a huge amount done so I wouldn't worry.

At previous events it has been your free one, plus 1 or 2 more on your first time through each guest's queue. Then others later once everyone's got their free ones or it's quieter etc.

What with this being a smaller con, it might be different, but you don't want a huge amount done so I wouldn't worry.

If its like The Hub - Too Tall has said you can go through with as many autos as you like including the first one.

Edited by reddragon

• Moderators

While he has said there's no limit, I'm not sure he meant you can go through first time with as many as you want. In the past, they have limited it like I said, but everyone gets them all eventually over the course of the weekend.

Maybe they changed it, but that's not what I've read before.

Thats really helpful, thank you!!

• Showmasters Admin

If its like The Hub - Too Tall has said you can go through with as many autos as you like including the first one hence i've just ordered 5 Eve Myles extras.

Where did I say this?

The Hub 2 will every likely have a one free, two extra limit on the first time through. There is no limit to the number you can get over all, but I'm not aware of ever having said there was no limit on the first time through.

This only happens at very small events, i.e 200 attendees and below.

Edited by Too Tall

If its like The Hub - Too Tall has said you can go through with as many autos as you like including the first one hence i've just ordered 5 Eve Myles extras.

Where did I say this?

The Hub 2 will every likely have a one free, two extra limit on the first time through. There is no limit to the number you can get over all, but I'm not aware of ever having said there was no limit on the first time through.

This only happens at very small events, i.e 200 attendees and below.

Sorry Too Tall, I think I misunderstood what you said - apologies. I've just read it back.

• 2 months later...