Lost Season 5 - Episode Five

DavidB

Can't wait. Its just been amazing so far. Not sure what my views are on Jin being alive. I know Lost is becoming more sci-fi but come on he was standing in the centre of the boat when it exploded how did he survive.

...and how did he get close enough to the island to be teleported/time travel with it? The helicopter even saw it disappear and they were heading towards it, I doubt he could swim faster than that :D

Can't wait. Its just been amazing so far. Not sure what my views are on Jin being alive. I know Lost is becoming more sci-fi but come on he was standing in the centre of the boat when it exploded how did he survive.

He lived because the island needs him alive and must have some sort of plan for him. Similar to how Michael drove straight into a wall at a very high speed with no seatbelt on and survived as the island had a use for him.

*Rocking back and forth* OMG OMG OMG!!! smokie's temple OMG French team OMG Charlottle OMG OMG OMG Locke and Christian OMG OMG OMG

great episode!!!!!!!

could not have said it better myself!

was quite amused at how good Jin's english was with Danielle but he wasnt good enough to speak to sawyer :D

never ceases to amaze me

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Charlotte died :( I liked Charlotte :(

The Frenchies were cool and JIN! but Charlotte :(

AND is Locke dead, I didn't get that bit properly!