rob pattinson's song was amazing

as were about 3/4

all the vampires should have had british accents

far more romantic :) (sorrry!) :D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just gonna say it, the 'meadow' scene in the film SUCKED.

They could ahve made this so beautiful, they really wasted an opportunity, in my opinion. I could rant for ages, but I won't unless you want me to :WINCE:

Also, I agree that a lot of the songs (especially supermassive black hole, which has introduced me to the wonders of Muse) were fantastic, but they didn't fit with the film. They were a bit to technoy, which I would ahve preffered for NM. I wanted Twilight to have a more acousticy feel to it, more guitar and piano.

Do you agree?

Edited by shan

I'm just gonna say it, the 'meadow' scene in the film SUCKED.

They could ahve made this so beautiful, they really wasted an opportunity, in my opinion. I could rant for ages, but I won't unless you want me to ^_^

Also, I agree that a lot of the songs (especially supermassive black hole, which has introduced me to the wonders of Muse) were fantastic, but they didn't fit with the film. They were a bit to technoy, which I would ahve preffered for NM. I wanted Twilight to have a more acousticy feel to it, more guitar and piano.

Do you agree?

I didnt actually really notice the music both times i went, but i think agree!

Charlie shouldnt have had that moustache ! ( dont know why it bothers me so much ) He was supposed to be shy but in the movie hes too serious..

I didn't notice the msuic much til I got the soundtrack, and I went 5 times, which to me just shows that it didn't fit.

Like, I don't want to be thinking more about the msuic than the film, but I want the music to fit well enough with the scene that I think as I'm going out, wow the soundtrack was good.

Not sure why, but I always saw Charlie as a youngish (like late 30's) blonde guy with no 'tache XD

Yeah i saw him.. i dont know friendlier.. smiling more ^_^ Hes shy not depressed

hmmm new one...Actually Bella should have been a bit cheerier herself ( but then i always imagine things much cheerier when i read the books than in the movie.. like with harry potter 5 and 6.. never noticed it was so dark in the book)

haha, yeah. Although Harry's angstyness certainly got to me -

No. Stop. Save your rants for the appropriate forums, nikki :huh:

Anyways XD

Bella should have been happier in the film, I agree!

Errrmm...

Who else thinsk the fact that she googled quileute (sp?) legends, brought a book, read one word of that then googled a phrase from the book, verrry weird?? It was clearly just a way o getting her to Port Angeles, which is stupid.

(that probably made no sense to anyone XD sorry)

Agree!

I didnt actually really notice the music both times i went, but i think agree!

The very first thing i noticed was the music, and how none of it fitted the scenes very well, and it was the first thing i ranted yo everyone about XD *Plus MANY other things XD* The second time i saw Twilight, me and my friend were strumming along on our invisable banjos...

Most of the cast arent how you imagined the charaters?

Not how I imagined them maybe but that does tend to happen if you don't go with total unknowns and I do love most of the Cullen castings even if it wasn't how it looked in my head (Love Emmett and Alice)

The Cullens house . . . not what you saw in your head?

meh, everyone except Kristen played their characters suberbly, to me :huh:

It's bugged me for ages now, the titles on the books are a different colour each time (twilight is blue, eclipse is orange, NM is silver, BD is red) and it just annoys me a bit.

anyone else think that's weird/significant?

*sympathizes* ahhhh, yes. yesyesyes XD

My schoolwork is drowning me, and there's a pile of washing as tall as me to be put away.

And that's just from being on the forums! When I first read the books I became a hermit for 4 days =] my parents were verrrry worried.

Hottopic shirts or homemade shirts?

Wow, I never knew they were drawings by Stephanie! That's cool, I always wondered why they were the only ones linked to on her site.

Was supermassive black hole a good song for the baseball scene? ( LOVED it personally XD )

agree... when they know absolutely nothing about the films/books and still act like they are fans and stuff, and come out with random stuff that u know isnt true. lol

if they add edward in new moon film more than he should be, i'm gonna scream! i mean, i love edward/rob, but if they add him even more, itll ruin it, even rob says that! :YAHOO:

Agreed. the whole point of that book is about their seperation, and Bella's loss, which won't be as powerful if they're constantly cutting back to the Cullens and Edward.

And fake Twilight fans are TERRIBLE >_< I persuaded one of my kinda-of-friends to read Twilight; she took abotu 3 MONTHS (no joke) to get halfway through it, she never even finished it, and now whenever I go on Twilightsource or anotehr twilight site in class (we're in ICT together) she's all 'oooh Twilight, edward is soo hawt, lol!'

Like that.

UGH.

So :D who else thinks the makeup in this film...left something to be desired??

(not sure if I've asked that already, but oh well!)

haha, yeah! I hadn't noticed that before, but now you mention it there was a lot of blue! I think for the Cullens that was maybe their idea of 'pale' clothes?

Anyoen else think it was stuid how they had Bella think of Edward when that dead guy came out the the police station?? All the people behidn me int he cinema the 2nd tiem I went were like 'OMG he killed him!!!' and it annoyed me >_<

OMG yes!!! haha, I thought that was just me going nuts after the 5th time seeing it =]

And LOL, you have no idea how funny I find the foot thing! Basically, there's this weird guy in school and we wind him up by saying he has a foot fetish, so everytime anyone makes a reference to feet I crack up now XD

That's what we thought, but if that's what it actualy was meant to symbolise, then......?!

Catherine Hardwicke is better than Chris Weitz? (kinda hard seeing as we haven't seen NM yet, but first impressions?)

yeah, as you said, its kinda hard to tell since we havent seen new moon, but going from other films... i dont know. i mean, i liked the golden compass, but other people said it was crap. and i loved about a boy (apparently he directed that too). but who knows. we'll just have to wait and see i guess.

who feels that chris weitz wont get the right feel from the books as what catherine hardwicke did?

Agree he'll be different but hopefully in a good way. He is a master of CGI and he has the skills to make the wolves look amazing!

Jasper's ability to change mood should have been highlighted and used in the movie. (sorry if someone has already used this one!)

Agreed on jasper but also its not really Chris who has the mastery of CGI its whatever company they used but New Moon is my least fave book/ish (joint with bd) so if its a shambolic shambles I'll survive ok . . .

The sparkling thing wasn't how you imagined it

(running out of ideas)