Agree-disagree game

iDazzle

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES, YES, YES, YES, and YES! I mourned the beautiful silver Volvo for ages, especially seeing it on screen. Hullo? Edward is not a soccer Mum! :wub:

The film was too much of a Q&A session between Edward and Bella, and that's probably why so many people who haven't read the book don't like it. As fans, we can at least fill in the blanks, but non-book-readers are stuck listening to an enormous amount of Q&A scenes.

agreed! jasper was way more "talkative" in the book than in the film. they made him out to be a constipated monkey in the film O_O lol

ref: spider monkey comment: i think it came from the book of "random things to say in an improvised scene" hahahha cos well, that scene wasnt in the book, and was rather pointless lol but i loved it none the less.

Lauren should have been in the movie. in the book she didnt have a huge part, but it would have been cool to have a bitchy character involved, add a bit of character per-se lol

Edited by Edwardsbackupgirl

AGREE!

All i kept hearing from friends I went to see it with who didn't know anything about the stories or the actors was "How can you find him hot? His hair is so icky!"

I was like NOOOO!

I just hope that when he has shorter hair in NM and hopefully *fingers crossed* we get some shirt off action, I can be like HA! Now you see what I mean!

Bella kissing Jacob in Eclipse almsot made me throw my book at the wall.