Scaletrix

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

So look what we had fun with at new year....

n553959055_1819599_8701.jpg

A giant scaletrix set!!! and because we thought it would be fun we are going to bring it along to Chevron 7.2!!

Each car will represent a character from the show.... .Wraith v's Ra.... Who will be the first to cross the finish line??

So get exercising those fingers and come join in the fun!

n666068810_1304266_4326.jpg

I know that it might not necessarily be convenient to set it up then, but it strikes me that this could make a jolly good ice-breaker for those arriving Friday lunchtime/early afternoon; a relaxing beer and some light-hearted slot-car racing (yes, an event where you can drink and drive :wub: ) to get strangers talking to each other...

• Showmasters Admin

I know that it might not necessarily be convenient to set it up then, but it strikes me that this could make a jolly good ice-breaker for those arriving Friday lunchtime/early afternoon; a relaxing beer and some light-hearted slot-car racing (yes, an event where you can drink and drive :wub: ) to get strangers talking to each other...

Hi ya,

We will try and get it set up so it is ready to go by lunchtime. Shouldn't be too much of a problem and the place we are planning to put it will be easily accessible by everyone from whenever they arrive! :poki:

It really is great fun and is all computer controlled so gives best lap, overall race and all sorts. You will be addicted! :poki:

Mark :poki:

I know that it might not necessarily be convenient to set it up then, but it strikes me that this could make a jolly good ice-breaker for those arriving Friday lunchtime/early afternoon; a relaxing beer and some light-hearted slot-car racing (yes, an event where you can drink and drive :poki: ) to get strangers talking to each other...

Hi ya,

We will try and get it set up so it is ready to go by lunchtime. Shouldn't be too much of a problem and the place we are planning to put it will be easily accessible by everyone from whenever they arrive! :poki:

It really is great fun and is all computer controlled so gives best lap, overall race and all sorts. You will be addicted! :poki:

Mark :poki:

AWESOME!