Blakes' 7 Convention for 2009?

kroll_2008

It did seem to be an event to specifically celebrate the 30th anniversary if I recall correctly?

I don't think it was ever talked about as being a regular thing.

Neither was it implied it would be a one off - indeed

And of course we will continue to work with Josette to try and re-schedule her appearance to another convention as soon as her work commitments permit.

I was also under the impression that the B7 event was held because of it's 30th Anniversary.

This does not mean there won't be anymore, but with SM/ME's current long list of events, I find it hard to see where it would fit in.

If the rumoured remake comes about, then maybe a convention for the new and old cast might be a possibility, but there has not been any new developments on that situation that I am aware of.

The last info I heard is on the link below.

Blake 7 Remake?

It did seem to be an event to specifically celebrate the 30th anniversary if I recall correctly?

In that case I hope for an Alien con this year. I think it has a bigger pull than B7, surely. Although I admit the guests for that one would be harder to get.

Edited by nicky

A signing isn't a convention - a convention is usually £40+ a day to get in :thumbup:
I think SM meant conventions in general and were not specifying "convention" as opposed to "signing events". They just meant "cons" but just wrote it in full. I think you might be reading a bit too much into it. :thumbup: Edited by nicky