ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

Also, we are gonna have luggage since we are staying at my mums for a week after the event, so will there be lockers where we can leave this?

There's a cloak room. They charge one pound per item, at least that was the price for last year.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it the Caledonian Sleeper?

Yeah :)

There's a cloak room. They charge one pound per item, at least that was the price for last year.

Thankyou. That would be perfect. I plan on cosplaying and Lara would look extremely un-elegant with a bunch of bags. lol.

Is it the Caledonian Sleeper?

Yeah :)

Right - I've just found their website and you will come into London Euston.

You'll need then to go find the London Underground, and go on the Northern Line (Black line) Southbound heading towards Kennington, Oval, Morden etc etc - and you need the 6th stop which is Embankment.

From there, follow the signs for the District Line (Green line) which will take you directly to Earls Court.

That takes you half an hour at the most - so yes, 2 hours gives you time to eat, have a snooze etc etc.

Hope that helps.

• 3 weeks later...

Can Anybody Help Me?

We are coming down on the train from Central Station Newcastle on sat'day morning.

we are stopping overnight at some royal whatever hotel at Kings Cross

From kings cross what tube line should my mother and myself board?

Can Anybody Help Me?

We are coming down on the train from Central Station Newcastle on sat'day morning.

Hiya

Right, from Kings Cross you need to take the Victoria Line (blue line) Southbound and you want to get off at Victoria station.

From there you take the District Line (Green) and 4 stops later you'll arrive at Earls Court.

Hope that helps.

Can Anybody Help Me?

Hiya

Right, from Kings Cross you need to take the Victoria Line (blue line) Southbound and you want to get off at Victoria station.

From there you take the District Line (Green) and 4 stops later you'll arrive at Earls Court.

Hope that helps.

thanks soo much :)

much appreciated. me and my mam are really grateful

:huh:

love chantelle :)

does the district line go to west brompton? i hear its quicker to get off there :)

Yes it does.

When you get on the district line from Victoria, you need to pick up the one that's heading to West Brompton or Wimbledon (as that's where that line terminates).

does the district line go to west brompton? i hear its quicker to get off there :)

Yes it does.

When you get on the district line from Victoria, you need to pick up the one that's heading to West Brompton or Wimbledon (as that's where that line terminates).

thankyou ever so much :) is the tube expensive btw? i;ve only ever used the metro services, being from up north and all :/

hey i've brought to twilight talk ticket and my parents were goin to have my lil boy so my and my b/f could but they no have dicided that they might go on hoilday :D instea will i need a ticket for the talk if my lil boy ends up comig pleas hes only 2 yrs old

I have a question about the talks. I'm coming for both days to see Michael Shanks (and others). He's scheduled on saturday and sunday, does it mean that we will have a talk with him both days ?

Thanks !

It's usually just one talk per guest over the weekend, so it's unlikely Michael would be doing one both days.

• Showmasters Admin

I have a question about the talks. I'm coming for both days to see Michael Shanks (and others). He's scheduled on saturday and sunday, does it mean that we will have a talk with him both days ?

Thanks !

It's usually just one talk per guest over the weekend, so it's unlikely Michael would be doing one both days.

QS is correct, it's about time.

You have to understand that this is not a convention. We have 30+ guest each day. If every guest had a talk each day (even for only 30 minutes) we'd have to be open for 15+ hours to get through them all.

Talk times are announced closer to the show. The only talks that have been announced so far are the ones where you need to buy tickets.

We've had talk announcements about a month before the show, but it's usually more like two weeks before the event when the talks get announced. So it's probably going to be around July 1.

You can show up any time you want because a Gold Pass allows you to join the back of any queue and you get to go first for the photo sessions as well.

If you don't have an early photo session or need to be somewhere else in the afternoon I'd personally even arrive a little after opening. Gold Passes are distributed on the day, and of course there's an initial rush when the doors open. If you arrive a little later you avoid that rush.

You can show up any time you want because a Gold Pass allows you to join the back of any queue and you get to go first for the photo sessions as well.

If you don't have an early photo session or need to be somewhere else in the afternoon I'd personally even arrive a little after opening. Gold Passes are distributed on the day, and of course there's an initial rush when the doors open. If you arrive a little later you avoid that rush.

Thank you. But don't I have to be at opening time to get talk tickets? Or are they holding them for those with Gold Pass?

Thank you. But don't I have to be at opening time to get talk tickets? Or are they holding them for those with Gold Pass?

Yes, tickets are held back for Gold Pass Holders.

Stolen from the long read (1.2.) on the first page:

2. Talk Tickets - A ticket for each talk (free and charged-for) will be available free of charge. Tickets will be held back for any Gold Pass Patrons, and will be available to collect during the event. Priority seating will also be given to Gold Pass Patrons, who will be able to enter the seating area before the main queue.

The first rows are reserved for Gold Pass holders too, so you have a special seating area as well.

I know you can get something personalised autograph,or you can get a picture signed at the convention, but can you get yourself signed i.e. your arm? weird Q i know...

Well, I don't know really, but then again - why would you pay e.g. 15 quid for something that will disappear after a wash? (unless you're gonna tattoo it in of course.)

Edited by Railok