ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a sign on the door in case you're first to arrive. Otherwise just pick the shortest queue

Thanks for the info

I doubt I'll be first person ;)

I need to start my day with breakfast and not much chance of rushing to the entrance with my weak ankles - I hope there isn't a 'scrum' situation at the doors as I wouldn't cope well :P

Once I have sorted out registering I can relax. I'm such a worrier in nature, I always fret before going to a con!

I know something similar has been asked before but i was hoping i could keep my tickets as momento's.

I read before that they are handed in at the photoshoot and they said to ask of there are any left at the end of the day at the organisers booth.

I was just wondering if i could ask whoever took the tickets in after the shoot finished if i could have one back then. I mean if they are only valid on the day printed and that guests shoot is over, there shouldn't be a problem with that right?

• Moderators

You have to go to the organisers booth at the end of the day and ask.

That's the system we have in place, so please don't hang around after a shoot hoping to get anything back. There's ticket number checks that need to be done etc.

You hand your ticket in, have your photo taken, and then you leave the area. You have no chance to go back anyway.

Edited by DavidB

What happens if you are late for a paid talk?

Are you still allowed in, etc?

Also Im only 14, but can i still attend the talks & photo sessions by myself?

I expect everyone is busy at show, but think it safe to say as long as you go in quiet to the talk you will be fine as have seen TT post that answer before and no age problems either , so just enjoy your day

Not to worry. Yes you can still get in the talk if you are late. Yep you will be okay to go to the photo shoot by yourself.

Not to worry. Yes you can still get in the talk if you are late. Yep you will be okay to go to the photo shoot by yourself.

Thanks, what about talks? =/ Because I have a ticket for the audience with Peter, but my dad doesnt. Can I still go in by myself?

I expect everyone is busy at show, but think it safe to say as long as you go in quiet to the talk you will be fine as have seen TT post that answer before and no age problems either , so just enjoy your day

Oh! Thanks = Only just saw your post. :thumbup: