ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

• Showmasters Admin

7 - OTHER:

Click on arrow to return to main post 918131[/snapback]

How can I meet other forum members?

My god are you MAD????? :blush: OK most of us are alright.

There are various section meets that go on over the weekend. I know at previous events groups for Stargate, LOTR and CSI have got together. Go to the fandons section, introduce yourself, make some friends and normally about 3-4 weeks before the event someone will post about a meet. Or you may want to start the thread yourself.

You can also use the below sources to recognise forum members. You can then come and say hi, we don't bite, well not much.

There is the I-Spy sheets. These are sheets with forum members mug shots on. The latest iSpy thread in the C8 section.

There is the Forums most wanted website >>HERE<< If you'd like to be added send an e-mail with your photo, real name and forum name to autographmania@blueyonder.co.uk

I want to crew an SM event?

All the info is >>HERE<<

What do the stalls sell and what are the prices like?

DVDs, autographs, toys, weapons, cloths, posters, trading cards, pictures, books. Pretty much if it's film or TV related you're likely to find it on one of the stalls.

You can find some very good deals, I have in the past. There are also things there you'll not see anywhere else. On average things are about the same price as on the web. But of course in this case you get it there and then and have the fun of browsing the stalls :unsure:

Can I use Scottish or Northern Irish money at the event?

You should be aware that Scottish and Northern Irish banknotes are not legal tender in England, but are legal currency. This means that the stall vendors and SM do not have to accept them, although they may choose to do so. We would suggest that to minimise disappointment and inconvenience that you try to bring predominantly English banknotes with you, or obtain them from a cashpoint/bank local to the venue.

Click on arrow to return to main post 918131[/snapback]

Edited by Too Tall

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have got a standard early bird programme for Saturday so can I please upgrade it to a Gold Pass? Thanks.

You can't upgrade tickets I'm afraid, you'd have to make a new, separate purchase of a Gold Pass.

Thank you for the prompt reply. Is there any chance to change my Saturday to Sunday tickets?

EDIT: I stand corrected - Jason has just posted this in the Peter Facinelli talk topic:

i think if someone is wanting to upgrade to a gold pass we will do this for them for this show as its long away from the show and we can work it out in time for them , i will let Jola know this

jason :D

So looks like you get the chance to upgrade after all. :D Write Jola at info@collectormania.com and give her your order number, she'll let you know how to proceed.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

EDIT: I stand corrected - Jason has just posted this in the Peter Facinelli talk topic:

i think if someone is wanting to upgrade to a gold pass we will do this for them for this show as its long away from the show and we can work it out in time for them , i will let Jola know this

jason :o

So looks like you get the chance to upgrade after all. :( Write Jola at info@collectormania.com and give her your order number, she'll let you know how to proceed.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SIMPLY ROCK!!!! I'm sending Jola my email right away!!!! YAY!!!!!! :D:D:(

Hi, sorry but I got a bit confused - I just want to get a photoshoot and autograph with Peter Facinelli on the Saturday and attend his talk on the Sunday - would it be best for me to buy a standard entry programme for each day and then the other things seperate? Thanks :D

Hi, sorry but I got a bit confused - I just want to get a photoshoot and autograph with Peter Facinelli on the Saturday and attend his talk on the Sunday - would it be best for me to buy a standard entry programme for each day and then the other things seperate? Thanks :D

Are you planning to order online?

You can put everything in one order if you want, that won't be a problem. If you'd rather spread costs you can do separate orders too, that's up to you.

If you spread out things I'd personally buy the talk ticket first, then photo session and entry tickets last. His talk is going to be popular, it may sell out. There's two photo sessions for him announced, these won't sell out as fast. Entry tickets have never sold out, you can even buy those on the day.

• 3 weeks later...

In the FAQ's here it says that the show is being held in Earls Court 2, yet on the website for this event it says Earls court 1

Thought i would mention it

:angel: It says Earls Court 2 for me.

Hi

I need to just check something with you guys and i suppose its best i explain why at the same time. You see its a tradition With the Risembool Rangers to hold a ranger Dinner at any Con Vic is attending ( this always happens outside of the hours the Con runs) and LFCC is no no exception.

Back in November when Vic was over in Dublin we kind of ran into a little roadblock. The Organisers of Eirtakon had arranged a staff dinner at the same time as our ranger dinner and Vic coulondt stay for our little get together. But he did stay for a while.

The whole point is im wondering if a dinner is run for guests by LFCC. If there is then ill know that Vic wont be able to go to our lil ranger dinner and generally filter that on to the rangers whop are heading to the dinner after the con closes for the day on saturday :D :D

Hi

I need to just check something with you guys and i suppose its best i explain why at the same time. You see its a tradition With the Risembool Rangers to hold a ranger Dinner at any Con Vic is attending ( this always happens outside of the hours the Con runs) and LFCC is no no exception.

Back in November when Vic was over in Dublin we kind of ran into a little roadblock. The Organisers of Eirtakon had arranged a staff dinner at the same time as our ranger dinner and Vic coulondt stay for our little get together. But he did stay for a while.

The whole point is im wondering if a dinner is run for guests by LFCC. If there is then ill know that Vic wont be able to go to our lil ranger dinner and generally filter that on to the rangers whop are heading to the dinner after the con closes for the day on saturday :D:D

You best contact Showmasters directly about this at info@showmastersonline.com

I did make a thread about this a while back but was unsure of events then but now I am definately coming and know HOW I am getting to London..after that I am lost. So I need your help lol. A few other questions as well.

So, I am getting the sleeper train from Aberdeen to London..the ticket does not specify which station. What tube line goes to Earls Court and are the tubes running at 7am?

Also, we are gonna have luggage since we are staying at my mums for a week after the event, so will there be lockers where we can leave this?

And finally lol, does 2 hours give us plenty of time to get from ANY train station to the event?

I did make a thread about this a while back but was unsure of events then but now I am definately coming and know HOW I am getting to London..after that I am lost. So I need your help lol. A few other questions as well.

So, I am getting the sleeper train from Aberdeen to London..the ticket does not specify which station. What tube line goes to Earls Court and are the tubes running at 7am?

Also, we are gonna have luggage since we are staying at my mums for a week after the event, so will there be lockers where we can leave this?

And finally lol, does 2 hours give us plenty of time to get from ANY train station to the event?

Is it the Caledonian Sleeper?