Travel to Chevron 7.2

fenway

Hi All

Is anyone travelling up to Bedford on Friday after 5.30pm from London at all.?

Or returning to London on the Sunday night, if so could I cadge a lift (will pay towards petrol)

I can't get out of work before 4.00pm on Friday as no one there to cover me!! :smile:

so if anyone wants som company for the journey, please let me know...

if you can't find a lift, you might want to get an open offpeak return from St Pancreas to Bedford which is £18 :P you can travel on any train as long as it's not at peak times. trains run really reguarly and take like an hour so that's pretty good :P it's what I will be doing after I get to London from Swansea yey!

surfy sah xx

if you can't find a lift, you might want to get an open offpeak return from St Pancreas to Bedford which is £18 :drool: you can travel on any train as long as it's not at peak times. trains run really reguarly and take like an hour so that's pretty good B) it's what I will be doing after I get to London from Swansea yey!

surfy sah xx

Thanks for that, the only one I could get was £36.00 return

£18 is only with young persons or other railcard discount, so a normal one would be 1/3 extra.

Some train companies have off peak return restrictions for non-railcard customers, I know for Virgin trains for e.g. you can't buy an one for travel between about half 3 and half 6 on a weekday.

Hence probably the reason for the difference in prices.

Edited by amrun quessir

oops my bad :WINCE:

thought it was standard off peak return!

surfy sah xx

Hiya, sorry been busy at work so didn't get chance to get back till now.

Its cost £36.00

was hoping to get to Bedford before it was dark, but can't leave until 4.30pm!

But see you all there :D

I loose mine this year I think :o maybe I will just have to "loose it" before it runs out and get a new one :D here's hoping!!!!!

and TT you are rich so :YAHOO::uhoh:

and Faye you are rich too :D

sorry Fenway about the confusion over train tickets, I searched thetrainline.com and was surprised that singles are £18 and an open return was coming up at £50+ :o next time (as I'll be in London then too yey!!) we'll have to make sure we book well in advance!!! :unsure:

surfy sah xx

I loose mine this year I think :D maybe I will just have to "loose it" before it runs out and get a new one :D here's hoping!!!!!

and TT you are rich so ;):D

and Faye you are rich too :D

sorry Fenway about the confusion over train tickets, I searched thetrainline.com and was surprised that singles are £18 and an open return was coming up at £50+ :o next time (as I'll be in London then too yey!!) we'll have to make sure we book well in advance!!! :blush:

surfy sah xx

No problem, just one thing, if you are going to be coming home on Sunday night, Beford St Johns is shut on Sundays, (you can't phone them as it's an unmanned station) only found out as I tried to find the train time as its the nearest station to the hotel and it kept bringing up 6.30am Monday morning!!!:D

Look forward to seeing you all tonight :P