Tom Lenk / Andrew

Elijahsgal

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew is a great character but i can't the same for Tom because when i met him he was a bit rude

Did you meet him back in June? If it was at that event then he had every right to be "off"

The organisers didn't exactly treat him very well from what I heard.

Andrew is a great character but i can't the same for Tom because when i met him he was a bit rude

Did you meet him back in June? If it was at that event then he had every right to be "off"

Yes it was back in June and i know alot of what happened but all of the other stars managed to not let is show, i just hope my next experience will change my mind.

Yes it was back in June and i know alot of what happened but all of the other stars managed to not let is show, i just hope my next experience will change my mind.

ooo am I allowed to ask what happened?

When I met Tom back in 2002 at a Troika headlined convention in London Tom was a really nice bloke, albeit shy for the first day. As regards to his Summer 2003 experience I have heard quite alot of what occured and must add that it is understandable as it seemed to happen more to him than others. The organiser of the Fusion where Tom is next April/May commented recently he had to give both Tom and James Leary alot of guarantees for them to sign. Totally understandable and it is a shame that recent experiences have soured some stars opinions of conventions. I guess it is up to us fans to show them we want them to come back and hopefully with organisations who treat them well.

I met Alexa at the PBP this year and she was just the sweetest thing. :)

I couldn't tell you how long she was there for, but we didn't get down to the VIP area until quite late in the evening and she was still there then.

• 2 weeks later...
Obviously the person who told me that she left so quickly was a tad out Jola.

Depends - she may have left the public area quickly but she was definitely downstairs in the VIP area when we were there :D