James Marsters

snot182

I know some of you are all about the Spike...

Seetickets.com have onsale for a live show, May 1st at Union Chapel in Angel

Apologies if i have posted in the wrong place, posted something already posted or shouldnt have posted it at all...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

My gf and I are going to all 3 of his gigs! :blink: Sadly can't go to the thing in the daytime on Sat but the gig will be good enough! I'm looking forward to 100 Club most of all as I've not been there before. Union Chapel is always a really great atmosphere though!

I'm going to the Drill Hall on Sat 2nd May evening. Wanted to go for the whole day but it was sold out.

Anyone else goin on the Sat eve?

Me me me! Can't wait! I'm not sure how packed it'll be but we were told we had back row seats...in row 7! So thats not far back, lol!

I'm going to the Drill Hall on Sat 2nd May evening. Wanted to go for the whole day but it was sold out.

Anyone else goin on the Sat eve?

Me me me! Can't wait! I'm not sure how packed it'll be but we were told we had back row seats...in row 7! So thats not far back, lol!

Hooray! Yup me and my bf are on the back row too, G26 and 27, come and say hi!! It's really cool that there are so few rows, hopefully we'll still have a good view!

You're so lucky going to all 3 gigs!