Night is Day

Hey guys,

I may get thrown out for this, and I am sorry if this isn't allowed, but I'm the writer/director of a sci-fi tv show in Scotland called "Night is Day".

We've just released two new trailers, one is an overall teaser for the second series (series 1 is available on dvd on our site) and the second trailer is for the first episode.

Series 2 teaser - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf64Qwx_nN8

Episode 1 trailer - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=g6aDZz_jCGI

If you like them (or hate them) feel free to rate and comment appropiately.

If this isn't allowed then I am sorry.

Mod Edit: I editted your title so that people browsing the forum will know what's in this thread, :D

Edited by slaycandy

hey i love nightisday im from the west end so recognize the locations and a few of the cast keep up the good work mate :wub:

borrowed it from one of my friends hey are any of you guys on facebook or bebo cheers :D

Don't know the in's and outs of it all.

But why not email Showmasters about bringing some members of the cast to Collectormania Glasgow? As you're the writer/director of a SCI Fi Show, surely you'd want to promote it ? and where better to promote it, then at a local event such as Collectormania?

Maybe even do a talk or something, or show or preview a new un-aired episode. Buy the DVD and get a free autograph or something along those lines?

There's enough time between now and the event itself to put something into practice.

Even some cross-promotion could be done - you put a Showmasters link on your site, and they do the same for you? Everybody wins.

Don't know the in's and outs of it all.

But why not email Showmasters about bringing some members of the cast to Collectormania Glasgow? As you're the writer/director of a SCI Fi Show, surely you'd want to promote it ? and where better to promote it, then at a local event such as Collectormania?

Maybe even do a talk or something, or show or preview a new un-aired episode. Buy the DVD and get a free autograph or something along those lines?

There's enough time between now and the event itself to put something into practice.

Even some cross-promotion could be done - you put a Showmasters link on your site, and they do the same for you? Everybody wins.

or just buy a table