TWILIGHT FAN FICTION COMPETITION

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

COMPETITION CLOSED!

So I know a lot of you are itching to get started on this. Here is what you have to do....

We are looking for you guys to write some awesome Twilight Saga short stories. It can be about anything or anyone as long as it is set in the Twilight Saga world. That means characters and situations from all 4 books can be used. It can be in any format, maybe you'll write from Bella's point of view or maybe you could write a page from Edwards diary. It's completely up to you, so get your creative juices flowing!

The stories will be available to read here before the event with a short list of them being displayed at Eternal Twilight. Over the weekend you will get the chance to vote for your favourite, with the winner being announced on Saturday afternoon.

A few rules....

* It must be no more than 500 words long.

* It ABSOLUTELY MUST be suitable for all ages. NO X RATED material!

* Please set it in the Twilight Saga world. No Alternate Universes. (AU's)

* It is one entry per person.

Stories need to be posted on here first so....

* Create a new thread for your story.

* Put FANFIC COMPETITION ENTRY as the Topic Title.

* Put the title of you story as the Topic Description.

* Dont forget to add your name at the bottom. (This should be the name you wish to be known by on the display at the event) some of you havent done this so please add your names.

Entries must be posted on the forum by WEDNESDAY 18th FEBRUARY. No later than 4pm! THIS MUST BE POSTED IN THE TWILIGHT FAN FICTION SECTION ONLY! >>CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE FAN FIC SECTION<<

There will be a box to post your votes at the show. It is one vote per ticket holder and will be monitored by you ticket number. VOTES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 12pm ON THE SATURDAY of the show.

Happy Writing!! :dance:

Ok i just wondered will you be checking through them all before you include them in the competition, as some are over 500 words???

Oh ive only put FANFIC COMPETITION as the topic title does it matter that ive left out the ENTRY on the end........it does still count as an entry right>???

Edited by NatB

• Showmasters Admin

once its submitted im afraid thats it.

editing is fine for spelling or grammatical mistakes but not to change whole sentences or plot.

the reason for this is that in order to stay on top of things, i have already started to compile the stories away from the forum. You could change and edit away as much as you like on here but its not going to make a difference to the story i have on file elsewhere.

if you think you may get hit by a second stroke of inspiration which turns out better than the first i would recommend not posting your story until later. but dont forget the deadline is Wednesday 18th February and 4pm!

thanks

Gemma

• Showmasters Admin

Yes one entry per person.

no it doesnt matter about the topic title. Its only used so the post is easily recognised as an entry into the competition. So feel free to post as many as you like, but only the one can be entered for judging.

im checking the word count of all the entries, so far none have been over the limit. some dead on 500, some at 499. so close, but still perfectly fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...