themes/reunions

killerinc1234

Hi A gremlins and ghostbusters reuion would be cool i would love to meet Dan ackroyd and Harold ramis and zach galligan and phoebe cates how about a X files reuion or buffy one or as there doing in the states a texas chainsaw massacre friday the 13th a nightmare on elm st or phantasm reuions for their anniversarys or a friday the 13th one for the new movie :jason:

Gremlins 2 and 1 is a great idea, you could fill most sci/fi shows (imdb these guys)

John Glover, Smallvile

Zach Galligan

Phoebe Cates

Christopher Lee, take your pick

Dick Miller, tales from the crypt and ds9

Raymond Cruz, Alien Reserection, 24 and the closer

Hulk Hogan, need i say anything more

Corey Feldman

Judge Reinhold

Peter Cullen, Frank Welker and Michael Winslow are gremlin voice guys

i would be exstatic if like 4 of those names came

Hi A gremlins and ghostbusters reuion would be cool i would love to meet Dan ackroyd and Harold ramis and zach galligan and phoebe cates how about a X files reuion or buffy one or as there doing in the states a texas chainsaw massacre friday the 13th a nightmare on elm st or phantasm reuions for their anniversarys or a friday the 13th one for the new movie :jason:

nightmare on elm street would be a cool reunion plus robert englund was great last time

Hi robert englund was really great i never thought i would ever meet him,a nightmare on elm st cast reuion would be cool meeting other members of the cast like heather langenkamp would be really cool but i doubt johnny depp would come :lol: