Correct Name

Zippy1701

Hey SM/ME,

I know it is a long name but doesn't Steven Wickham deserve better than Gelf Bride.

I therefore wish to start a petition which I hope my fellow Dwarfers will sign up to so that you change his character name on the BTL website from "Gelf Bride" to "Mrs CHACHA CHACHA CHACHACHA Lister"

I therefore wish to start a petition which I hope my fellow Dwarfers will sign up to so that you change his character name on the BTL website from "Gelf Bride" to "Mrs CHACHA CHACHA CHACHACHA Lister"

I think its actually spelt or pronounced hackhackhackachhachhachach (i did have to watch the dvd with the subtitles on to get the actuall spelling. ) ... :D

I meant SM introduce him as that haha :lol:

I do not think they would do that. I would be funny to see them try.

I think its actually spelt or pronounced hackhackhackachhachhachach (i did have to watch the dvd with the subtitles on to get the actuall spelling. ) ... :lol:

I happily stand corrected. You can introduce him/her

Edited by Zippy

I meant SM introduce him as that haha :D

I do not think they would do that. I would be funny to see them try.

I think its actually spelt or pronounced hackhackhackachhachhachach (i did have to watch the dvd with the subtitles on to get the actuall spelling. ) ... :lol:

I happily stand corrected. You can introduce him/her

lol. I cant garantee i will be there at the time of announcement :lol:

• 3 months later...