• Replies 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• .Kirst

• LeahBlack.

• jess8619

• BiancaCullen

I know, all my friends say that haha. They just don't understand!

Although I'll probably be a bit shy when we first meet, because I'm normally shy but then I just talk too much because I don't want it to be awkward.But when I have to speak in English it's harder because I don't wanna seem stupid if I say something wrong (which I do all the time, haha). At Twi Prom though, Candice and I had texted each other before and during the event but we missed each other all night until I thought I saw her and screamed "CANDICE!" all over the place lmao, don't really know where I got the courage from :D

hahah. xD ahh, i'm shy at introductions. i probably won't even say anything. i just make this....strange furby-like noise and wave. xD hahahah. i don't know why i do it. xD but it gains me a lot of strange looks. hahah.

oh. and i'm like...OCD about plug socket switches being on when theres nothing in them...so..uh...don't be alarmed if i'm running around the hotel switching them all off. xD

i recognise people like...as soon as i see them though. xD i'm just...really good at that for some reason. hahah. but i hate introducing myself first. xD i'll either stare at them for ages until they realise, or tell someone else to go over and make sure it's them. xD or...i'll just walk up to them and stand in front of them waving. xD bahahah. depends on my mood tbh. i can never tell if i'm going to be shy or...whatever. xD

but if people are shy around me it makes me realllllllly shy for some reason. xD

Leah, you're crazy xD But that's ok, because so am I. And seriously, I really think that you me and Candice have as much energy as anyone could possibly have so we'll probably be running around and be insane while you turn off the switches at the same time hahaha xD

When people are shy around me, I usually talk. A LOT. And fast. Haha. It was so funny at Twi prom, because everyone thought I was talking fast already so when I won my dance with Charlie and I called one of my friends in Sweden and started talking really really fast in Swedish everyone was like "What the F***???!?!" hahaha xD

Edited by Mandelina

bahah. xD yeah...well...i can't help it. xD

and the hilton's a big place...thats alotttttt of plugs! xD

also, i refuse to admit when i get tired. so it's no use even asking me. :D

i was like...dead in my seat on the saturday at ET2. xD i don't give in to things like that though! xD bahah.

plus, once i get past it i'm all good. xD

hahah. xD i'll be like uh....what? or i'll just smile and pretend i know what you're talking about. ;):P

but no, if people don't talk to me...or are like...really quiet i am instantly shy around them. hahah. i don't know why. it just...scares me. xD

Haha well, while we're on the subject of the Hilton...we should play a massive game of Hide & Seek while we're there! Yes, I'm childish but I think it would be totally awesome!!!! :D:P;)

I have to admit though Leah, that's a really...weird...thing to be OCD about hahaha xD

Haha great idea, I'm sure everyone did that at Twi Prom :P Like "Uhm...crazy Swedish girl...just ignore her!" xD But sometimes I couldn't understand what people where saying either. Poppy said something about a bin and I wondered what that was and she stared at me like I was crazy (see...once again...crazy swedish girl!!!) before she explained it and I said "ohhh you mean a trash can!" and she sighed and said "Amanda, you're so american" with a sad face. Well, good news is that I learned what a bin was that weekend xD

hahah. xD

hide and seek scares me though! you won't be able to leave me on my own! xD

freaks me out. xD bahahah.

psh. everyone thinks that! :P it's not my fault. BAHAH. i can't even remember when i first started it...i've been doing it for as long as i can remember. xD i don't even know why! hahah.

i mean...it's not like i think anything bad will happen if i don't...but....i just have to do it...or i keep thinking about it. and it irritates me. xD

hahh. awh. i'll probably just laugh at you. :D hahah. no, actually....i'll probably give you a just as confused look back. xD i am easily confused. xD

Haha, we can go in pairs :D Otherwise someone will probably get lost and we'll never find that person again. Like that kid in that movie...what was its name....El Orfanato....have you seen it? :P

Haha I wonder why they think that ;) Haha aw, well it's fun when people have weird habits xD Probably wont think that its as funny when you've dragged us around the hotel for hours while you're turning the switch off though xD

Haha, so if you give me a confused look...I will know why xD

hm...okay...well...as long as i'm not on my own! hahah. xD and we better hope theres an even number. :D

no one will want to go with me though. :P i'll just laugh and we'd get found like...straight away! xD

actually, i want to be the seeker! xD that will probably scare me just as much. hahah. and you guys would be hiding from me all day. i am a naive child. :P bahah. xD

hahah. xD uhm...no. xD

bahahah. well...i don't have to do it unless i see it...so..i'll only do it if we go past one. xD i do just...automatically stop. and bend down to turn them off, though amount of times people tripped over me doing that. ¬_¬ xD

but yeah...they were just like uh...what are you doing? xD uhm...turning the switches off? xD

people seriously just think i'm a complete weirdo. xD

hahah. yes, i am always confused. ;) xD

Haha well ok, you can be the seeker then xD Although it would probably be annoying if we had to hide all day and miss everything else because you couldn't find us. We would probably get tired of it after a while >.<

You should see that movie, it's really scary though :D And it's in spanish haha.

Haha you have to warn us, otherwise I'll probably trip over you because I'm so freaking clumsy :P Everyone call me Bambi, because I'm so clumsy and falls all the time... ;)

okay, well as long as i don't have to seek on my own! xD bahahah.

i'm incapable of doing things on my own! :D hahahahhah. xD

hahah. xD uh....i can't speak spanish though? xD

bahah. 'BENDING DOWN GUYS! MANDA, DO NOT TRIP OVER ME!' xD

nooo. you'll just have to look for the switches too. :P

or i'll just walk behind you. xD and don't even think about switching them off yourself because that bugs me too. ;) i have to do it! xD bahahah.

god, i really am a weirdo. i apologise in advance! xD

Haha, it has subtitles xD Or at least it has swedish subtitles...but it should have english too otherwise it would be weird. It would be fair though, since you have poptarts and we don't :P

Haha, yes you should do that! Otherwise I may break my leg or something and that wouldn't be good at all ^^

I actually just thought about what you would do if I switched them off right before your eyes :D And when you say I can't do it, it's like someone pointing at a big red button and saying "Don't press the button" Lmao xD