• Replies 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• .Kirst

• LeahBlack.

• jess8619

• BiancaCullen

Hmm...i know how that feels. To have friends that never want to do anything or go anywhere.

I'll never forget the time my 'friend' told me she was busy when she wasn't.

I went round there cos i was having a really bad day even though she had told me not to i thought i would anyway. I get there. She's in there with one of her other friends and i think ohh that's good, she's not busy. She turns round and says i thought i told you not to come round.

Jeez. I was like ermm...sorry. Aha.

xxx

Exactly! It's weird how we're in like the exact same situation.

Nice to know i'm not the only one though :)

Aha. I sound like an alcoholic XD

See, my friend who's coming to the con with me. Don't get me wrong she's my best friend and i love her to pieces, it's just..we're so different. You knoww, she's obsessed with school work and good grades and hardly ever wants to go out.

Sometimes i just feel like i need to spend more time with people who are a bit more like me. Like into the same stuff and all that.

The only time i see friends outside of school is my singing group on a Monday. But that's only on for an hour :/

xxx

Yeah, I don't do any clubs outside of school or anything like that.

It's really weird, when I go to America, I have like a better life- as if I was living 2 completly different lives, and I love it there.

And then I come back here, and not one friend asks me how my holiday was. Grr, it's just little things like that which really annoy me.

Anyway, I should really go to bed. I'm getting up early and stuff.

Keep your chin up and things, only 8 days away dearie! WOO! xxxx

eeeee! I'm a really hyper mood right now XD

I just brought a CD that I've been waiting for for AGES on itunes, and some awesome new podcasts to keep me entertained on the drive up, and my la push outfit is finallly sorted, and I'm getting new glasses at the weekend, and fingers crossed I'll be getting my braces off in time for the con!! EEP!!!!

@saxby - what tshirts do you have?

oh and only 2 and a bit days til the next episode of Being Human, Jess!!

Christ, I'm so addicted XD

Edited by shan

eeeee! I'm a really hyper mood right now XD

I just brought a CD that I've been waiting for for AGES on itunes, and some awesome new podcasts to keep me entertained on the drive up, and my la push outfit is finallly sorted, and I'm getting new glasses at the weekend, and fingers crossed I'll be getting my braces off in time for the con!! EEP!!!!

@saxby - what tshirts do you have?

oh and only 2 and a bit days til the next episode of Being Human, Jess!!

Christ, I'm so addicted XD

what CD and pocasts did you get?

I used to love the russell brand podcast :lol:

fingers crossed for the braces

I have a 'La Push' one and a 'Vampire Baseball Leauge'

I had them sent to my gandads house since my post is rubbish so i've not seent them yet, but at least they are here :P

Oh cool XD

I got a CD by Hank green, he's a guy on youtube but his songs are sooo funny. The CD is called So Jokes, check it out (although a lot of the songs are kinda inside jokes, so you might have to watch some of his videos to get them: http://www.youtube.com/profile?gl=GB&h...r=vlogbrothers)

And I downloaded the new podcast by the people who do Mugglecast and Imprint, it's called Smart Mouths, it's pretty good XD

Oh cool XD

I got a CD by Hank green, he's a guy on youtube but his songs are sooo funny. The CD is called So Jokes, check it out (although a lot of the songs are kinda inside jokes, so you might have to watch some of his videos to get them: http://www.youtube.com/profile?gl=GB&h...r=vlogbrothers)

And I downloaded the new podcast by the people who do Mugglecast and Imprint, it's called Smart Mouths, it's pretty good XD

Invalid username :P

OME , just had an almost major catastrophe this morning. Last week we got the letter from The Con with our reservation numbers so we can get our tickets. But i thought it was just a confirmation... I was almost gonna throw it out but then im like nahh.. lets put it on my cupboard as a souvenir... Imagine i had thrown it out !!

Hehe I did the same, I said to my friend Sarah i am getting worried that my ticket hasn't come and she said yes it has, it was that letter you got. I was like OMG :D so i called my mum straight away and she said she nearly threw it away but kept it just incase. Phew lol

Lol. I'm glad that the letter got sent to my friends house instead of mine XD

I didn't have to worry about that :)

xxx

Probably... but it saved me a lot of trouble :P Eep 8 more days :D Well actually 7!! were leaving on the thursday to go visit oxford for a day cuz they have some harry potter sets there :D

Lucky youu.

Random, have you seen the new Coldplay video?

I'm amazed by it everytime it comes on. Ahaa.

xxx