Who's Going

Zippy1701

Just bought a gold pass, first time I've been to any convention and I'm 52! But I am really looking forward to it as I have been a massive fan since RD started all those years ago :poki:

Steve

There are loads of us meeting up on Friday night so if you're going to be around, you'll be welcome to join us.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought a gold pass, first time I've been to any convention and I'm 52! But I am really looking forward to it as I have been a massive fan since RD started all those years ago ;)

Steve

There are loads of us meeting up on Friday night so if you're going to be around, you'll be welcome to join us.

Thanks for that offer! I'll definitely join you where are you all going to be?

Just bought a gold pass, first time I've been to any convention and I'm 52! But I am really looking forward to it as I have been a massive fan since RD started all those years ago :D

Steve

Thanks for that offer! I'll definitely join you where are you all going to be?

We'll either be meeting up outside McDonalds or the Park Hotel, depending on how many of us are going. Keep an eye on the thread called Friday night meet up for info.

• 2 weeks later...

My hubby and I are definitely coming. I know ther's themed nights but I'm dressing up as Debs Lister and Kochanski so if you see me come and say hi. It will be great so see fellow dwarfers! We're driving down from Worcestershire on the sat and going home on the mon. See you all there :D

How many will be attending this event?

What, the con or the booze up?... :P

The event. Still showing tickets available for prices. Just wondered if there is enough to make it happen, don't really want to get a ticket again and have it cancelled. What's the minimum to make it go ahead? Will there be 100's going?